Untitled Part 72

Li Yin was so angry and funny, he looked away calmly and turned to deal with his father. However, it is clear that the brief eye contact between the two has let Cheng Zhixu know who the so-called two drunks are.

The elder Alpha sighed and swallowed it when the words reached his lips, just to mention a few words.

Knowing that Cheng Que was going to be on the crew tomorrow, Song Yan gave her a chill and asked her warmly, picking up dishes and asking if she needed to add clothes and prepare something, like a kind mother.

Cheng Que was quite useful, and Li Yin was watching with a smile beside her, and she looked back triumphantly. A little childish.

Li Yinman thought casually, and then followed Cheng Que upstairs.

"What are you doing with me?" Cheng Que turned around to find such a thing behind him, and his expression was not very good.

Li Yin didn't care. He cast his eyes down on her wrist, twitched the corner of her mouth, and whispered: "It looks very suitable."

"Huh?" Cheng Que followed her eyes and found that she was looking at the bracelet on her wrist. In fact, she found this when she woke up in the morning, but she was not in good shape at the time. After eating, she rushed to the script reading meeting. Seeing that this was pretty good-looking, she didnt take it off, and kept wearing it. Only then did she realize The origin of this thing is a bit strange to myself.

In the vagueness, there seemed to be a memory of someone wearing a bracelet to her.

"What is suitable?" she asked unceremoniously.

Li Yin didn't answer, and his eyes met her face again, "Are you going to fly to Hezhou tomorrow?"

Hezhou is the city where Fenghe Film and Television City is located. The group enclosed the famous Fenghe Film and Television City, and because it is close to the imperial capital Yuanjing, it has developed well over the years.

These itineraries are considered public to them. Cheng Que gave a perfunctory um. It's not surprising that this guy would know, and still hold on to the question just now, "You said this?"

She gestured to take it off.

Li Yin didn't stop him. He looked at her faintly, his eyes were a little complicated, "Don't you like it?"

Cheng Que took it off without hesitation. "Although I don't know what you said last night, you don't need it. Give me these things." After speaking, she wanted to return the bracelet to Li Yin. But Li Yin confiscated, his eyes sank.

The tip of Alpha's tongue pressed against the upper jaw, feeling the hardness of the potholes. Do you just...repel me?

"The things I sent don't have the time to come back."

Alpha's eyes were a bit hard to fight, with a combination of coldness and a certain emotion that Cheng Que wanted to avoid subconsciously. Cheng Que was taken aback for a moment, cruelly slid the bracelet into Li Yin's arms, and then watched the delicate bracelet slip off Li Yin because of her unexpected movement.

With a click, the eyes of both of them fell on it.

Cheng Que was silent for two seconds, then turned and left, "You pack your things, I have to catch a plane tomorrow, and I will go to rest first." The

tall and handsome Alpha was left alone, and it took a long time before he sighed. Passing, she took possession of the bracelet, picked up the bracelet on the ground and put it in her arms, and entered her room blankly.