Untitled Part 114

The restaurant they were going to was outside the movie theater, not too far away, and a bit of a distance when they walked over. Originally, it was ok to ride a shared bicycle, but after thinking about the process, they drove there.

There are so many paparazzi in the film and television city, and I was filmed if I knew it. Fortunately, Liang Xian did not disclose the location of the filming, and no fans were surrounded by the crew.

It didn't take long to get there. Cheng Que got out of the car and handed the keys to the boy. By the way, he opened the back seat door and made a gesture of asking. He smiled and said, "Sister You, please get out of the car."

You Jia smiled and walked forward. With long legs down, he stretched out his hand and patted her shoulder, "Thank you Que Que." From a

distance, the two people's postures were quite intimate. Li Yin, who had just gotten out of the co-pilot by himself, squinted his eyes, and his eyes were fixed. You Jia's hand turned around.

When I came, Cheng Que heard that this was a private kitchen, and paparazzi were forbidden to take pictures. In addition, she and You Jia were nothing but close colleagues, so they were very open in doing these actions and did not specifically avoid them.

As a result, while eating and chatting, I received a call from Jin He, saying that she had stopped a photo.

Cheng Que: "..." You move so fast.

"...We're just here for dinner." Cheng Que's brows beat his heart, and he looked at You Jia and then at Li Yin, feeling a pain in his head, "It's really nothing, Sister Jin, you believe me."

Jin He said. She didn't think that Cheng Que and You Jia had anything to do when she called. After all, there was a person in the car vaguely visible in the other photos, who looked like Li Yin.

But beating is still necessary, "You are also a female celebrity, so you usually pay attention to influence."

"Ah, isn't it okay to have a private dinner?" Cheng Que asked with a curled mouth.

Jin He was silent for two seconds, "Yes, don't be photographed." In other words, don't be photographed in such an ambiguous manner, which has a great influence on her young single female star.

"I know, I know." Cheng Que sighed, then hung up after saying a few more words.

After hearing her, You Jia guessed what happened, but still asked: "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, someone took a sneak shot." Cheng Que put down her phone and took a sip of tea with her chin. She didn't drink, but The tea here is not bad, "My agent has already taken care of it."

"Sneak shot? Did you sneak a shot of us?" You Jia frowned, thinking of his actions at the door, apologizing: "Sorry, I was abrupt."

"Ah, it's okay, you have nothing to do with Sister You." Cheng Que waved his hand quickly and winked at Li Yin by the way.

Li Yin wiped his hands slowly and showed an elegant and reserved smile at

Jiang. "It is true, but Miss You Jia should pay more attention to it." Cheng Que: "..." How do I feel that there is something in your words.

You Jia: "..." That terrible aura is coming again, wake up I have no idea about your omega!

But anyhow, she is a female celebrity who is proficient in facial expression management. You Jia smiled without changing her face. When eating later, she looked for topics to mention someone she liked, and she let the terrible Alpha next to him take back that aura. .