Untitled Part 27

"They now want to see me?"

"No, just know that you recently returned home, but do not know the specific time." Cheng to Yi folded his legs, "do you want to see can be arranged, I do not want to see can."

"This is not "Cheng Que pursed his lower lip, still a little unable to call out the name, "She...has her legs better?"

"Still rehabilitating, much better since I visited you last time." It

means that I still need it. In a wheelchair.

Cheng Que gave a cry, a little lost. In fact, the AO wife and wife treated her pretty well. She met them before going abroad. Although the two of them were surprised and saddened by this inconsistent farce, there was a preference for Li Yin, but how should I say, the blood is thicker than that. water. It's not certain whether it will come back or not, they hope Cheng Que can recognize it.

Although it seems unfilial to say that, Cheng Que always feels like something is stuck in his throat. It's okay to get along, but the name...she really can't change it for a while, not to mention that she hasn't seen it a few times in the past four years.

"I see, I will contact them myself in two days."

"You can remember." Cheng Xiangyi was noncommittal, and quickly cast his eyes on the contract that she had turned over, knocked off the table and said: "Did you finish reading it? Just sign it if there is no problem. it. " "

ah this ...... "Cheng Que eyes a little one uncertain, but the process to Yi's eyes watch intently over, she could only surrender, ridicule and said:"? I can ...... not sign it, "

Cheng to Yi's eyes gradually dangerous," What do you think."

"Actually, it's not necessary, right, I haven't developed in China, and I have only made two films outside, and there are no more. The popularity may not be as popular as you think...?" Cheng Que strangled her milk to try to persuade her sister, but still couldn't raise the temperature in her younger sister's eyes.

The aura next to her was getting lower and lower, Qi Xin couldn't help interrupting her, "Ms. Cheng Que, one of your so-called two films won you the Oscar for Best Newcomer Award, and the other won 5.9 billion in the domestic box office. You seem to be underestimating yourself."

"Ah this..."

"I heard that you have a live broadcast business?"

"...Can this be picked up?" Cheng Que was taken aback, "I've always been very careful."

"This news is for Miss Yi. Yes, I suggest that you don't underestimate the fans' ability to peel skin. If you don't have exposure now, it doesn't mean you won't be in the future." Qi Xin kindly reminded.

Cheng Que shrugged and quietly glared at her stinky sister who was picking her waistcoat, "I know." I'll save some live broadcasts in the future. Anyway, I won't rely on this to make money, it's just fun.

"The contract we provided has pulled you to the maximum in terms of sharing. The restriction should be a fiction for you. Is there anything else you are not satisfied with?" Qi Xin put his hand on his knee and asked with a smile, clearly not rushing. , His eyes were calm and gentle, but Cheng Que felt the sharpness against his face.

"Or do you think that Huaxi and Chenshuo, as outsiders, can provide you with more superior conditions?"

Cheng Que: "..." Did you talk to the boss' crony like this! Oh no, she is a fake skirt.