Untitled Part 68

The action over there was very fast, and someone came to sign the contract in the afternoon after the confirmation was made in the morning, and Chu Ge brought the lawyer himself.

Cheng Que watched the music, "Director Chu attaches great importance to me."

"That is, I think you have been wanting to take a film with you for a long time." Chu Ge sat with folded legs, looking like a goddess. She was talking about the act of accosting when she met Cheng Que at the film festival before, but there was actually another reason she didn't say.

You are the father of the gold master.

She looked at the profile of the young omega when she lowered her head to write, the woman's eyebrows were too delicate, and there was a temperament between young and charming, no wonder that Alpha, who looked like the proud man of heaven, fell in love.

Cheng Que raised his head and pushed the contract over after signing the contract, in duplicate, with one copy left with her, and smiled when he heard the words, "That's my honor."

"Don't you take a look?" Chu Ge looked. When she didn't turn it over, she signed, "I'm not afraid that I will sell you to cheat you."

"Eh? Is there anything else?" Cheng Que took a glance, "But it's not necessary, I believe Director Chu."

After she finished she said . The contract was closed to Meng Shu, from the expression to the behavior unexpectedly calm. I don't know if I believe in Chu Ge or Li Yin who was next to her last time.

Chu Ge laughed, her charming peachy eyes flashing, "The cooperation is happy."

"The cooperation is happy."

"Next Monday's script reading and training camp should be mentioned by your agent."

Cheng Que nodded, "Said. Is there

anything else besides that?" "The training camp will start next Tuesday. It will be closed. You need to make some preparations. When it's over, we will fly into the wind and start shooting." Chu Ge said a bunch of arrangements. , And what happened later, Cheng Que remembered these two, and asked Meng Shu to remember them later, "Oh, yes, you may not remember so much, I will ask the assistant to send you the itinerary later. ."

Cheng Que: "...oh good."

Fenghe is one of the five largest film and television cities in the empire. It was invested and built by the Fenghe Group. It is located in a 5A-level scenic spot a few hundred kilometers away from Yuanjing. It contains many mountains and many fairy movies and TV dramas. That shot.

After signing the contract, Chu Ge said something else and gave her the complete script for her to watch. Cheng Que turned it over. It was quite thick. The space between the lines was larger than the normal printing. There was some white space beside it, which should be convenient for the actors to make some notes.

But today's actors are incomparable to the older generations, and I don't know if this dilemma will be discovered.

Cheng Que has only had the experience of filming "Death of the Gods" so far. Solos acting environment is more formal than here. Christie is notoriously strict. She noticed these at first glance, and she was a little nervous about joining the group.

"I'm still a newcomer in this aspect, so I can take care of it."

"Yes, as long as Que Que can endure hardship." Chu Ge said quite plainly, probably because he thought Cheng Que was straightforward.

Cheng Que laughed, it was too beautiful, as if it had soft light special effects, and it had the beauty of Gu people.

After sending Chu Ge away, Cheng Que flipped through the script, which was quite thick, and there was nothing to be seen after flipping through it. Cheng Que sighed, closed the script and walked outside.