Untitled Part 82

The passionate Japanese prompt sounded, and Cheng Que took the time to glance at the bullet screen. When he saw this, his scalp was numb, especially when someone said that she had said that Sanqin's voice was similar to an acquaintance, which was even more suspicious.

Seeing that this live broadcast was about to turn into a horse-picking meeting, Cheng Que shook his hands for a moment, and at the same time turned on the equipment to pretend that he was shaking hands. After all, most of the audience are gamers. When they saw her action, they started to laugh, jokingly saying that when she started the game, Cheng Que pretended to have discovered this, "Well, what about me? When did she use it. "

Starting." Sanqin said, "Okay, come back, let's play more steadily."

Opposite is the lineup of Kikyo with the old man.

The upper limit of the old man is also the lower limit. Most of the things that can be taken out in the Shaoyun segment are the nightmare of hand-handicapped players. Even if Cheng Que's reaction is not low, he has been cautious about stepping on it and causing him to be prostituted. . She did not run away instantaneously.

Twisting his ass to avoid the hook that was almost stepped on, Cheng Que began to count his CD, and couldn't help but mutter: "Fortunately, it's not a demon."

"I will kill you when you are demon." San Qin said lightly, controlling the royal restaurant. Jin moved flexibly and hung the ears of rice on the opposite body, and then played passively one by one, but unfortunately the old man got stuck and handed the shield, and only one-third of the blood of the bellflower was knocked out.

AD fought each other, Xiazi was not far behind. After taking all the damage, a skill stream hits the opposing two people at the same time. The pain is still quite painful.

A wave of fights, the boxs residual blood, the royal delicacy is full of blood, the opposite is half blood, the old mans residual blood, no loss. But the old man has milk and needs attention.

Next to grab the second, the Yudijin three skills slowed down, hanged the bellflower and played passively, the box took the opportunity to tie the chain, two seconds later, the control was achieved, and the Yudijin double killed.

"Huh." Cheng Que relaxed, standing on top of the grass and pulling his field of vision. It was almost time for the jungler level three to come over, but it should be the reason that they had just double-killed on the road. The opposite jungler didn't come over, and the two cleared up. The soldiers return.

When he went online again, his advantage began to expand. Sanqin's AD strength was really strong. When the old man on the opposite side played well, Cheng Que's box was hooked twice, and she just missed it once. In four minutes, with the help of the jungler, he pulled out the outer tower and started to walk. In eight minutes, he won the double stone distance, ten minutes and the opposite surrendered in eleven minutes.

Sanqin won the mvp with 12-2-8.

Finally, he scored ADC and auxiliary one 16.4 and one 16.2. Cheng Que looked at it and expressed regret, "I will sell you again, mvp will be me."

"It's okay, I'll give you the next one." Sanqin's mouth tickled slightly, and his voice contained. Faint petting and smiling.

When it was six o'clock in the game, Meng Shu came over and said that she was ready, and told her to go to dinner, and all those who should be back would be back. Cheng Que said goodbye to the audience and closed the live broadcast.

At the beginning, some people mentioned the voice like this, but no one mentioned it later. When a new grandfather came in and mentioned this, no one cared about it. There are people in the world who are not related by blood and look alike, not to mention the sound.