Untitled Part 53

This overcast and uncertain woman.

This is Lu Huaiyu's biggest impression of Li Yin since long. She has felt that this person is a troublesome standard in her heart a long time ago. Facts have proved that she has never misunderstood her.

Ah.

Double horse racing requires two people to compete. Cheng Que finishes the race. After the lap, the breeder asked Li Yin if he wanted to try. Li Yin looked at Cheng Que, and when she saw her having fun, he wanted to shake his head and refuse. Unexpectedly, Miaoshen I stretched out before—just a plain and beautiful hand.

The woman sat on the horse looking down at Alpha, and finally found it from the height—the thrill of condescending, with a bit of joy in her tone, "Would you like to come up, I'll take you."

Seeing Cheng Que's face is like a little fox Successfully stealing fishery—smiling like that, Li Yin raised his eyebrows and buckled them in her hands, stepping on the stirrups behind him and getting on the horse back easily.

The double saddle has more space than the single, but physical contact is still inevitable. Li Yin sits upright and pulls a little distance away. By the way, he stabilises Cheng Que, who is a little bit crooked because of his own strength, and said with a smile:" Sit firmly and don't fall."

"It wasn't you who pulled me, why are you so heavy." Cheng Que tightened the reins. If it weren't for the right posture, she wanted to re-observe Li Yin's figure. Obviously, except that the chest is bigger than herself, she looks about the same body, and the whole person is very thin. Why is that so...

She paused, lowered her head and glanced at her hand on her waist, and couldn't help but touch it. , Although the surface looks quite thin, but you can feel the obvious muscle lines when you start.

"No wonder."

Li Yin looked at her helplessly, and reached out his hand to grab the dangling rein, "Don't touch it, little princess."

After saying that she turned her head to look at the breeder, "You can let go, miss."

The breeder can tell from her horse-riding movements that this person has learned it, but for the sake of professionalism he confirmed it, "Are you sure you can?"

"No problem." Li Yin nodded. Cheng Que in front of her had no objection. When the breeder released the traction, he clamped the horse's belly and sighed to control the horse to move forward.

Lu Huaiyu, who was not far away, turned around and left the racecourse. Muda wanted to keep up, but she waved and sent him back. He could only stand in place and watch the tall figure leave. After that, he turned his head to look at the two people who were close to the horse in the racecourse, shook his head and sighed.

So is there any existence that the proud son of that day can't get.

Cheng Que and Li Yin both started to get along, but the other teams over there werent so smooth. After all, not everyone has experience in equestrianism. For example, Fu Qintian, who was born in the mens team, was very nervous even when he got on the horse. There was also some uncontrollable embarrassment, not to mention it was time to run in with Zhai Cang later.

Surprisingly, Yu Qian and Min Yuan turned out to be okay. Although the two had no experience in riding horses, Alpha's superior physical fitness and the sense of balance brought about by long-term dance practice still helped them a lot. No— After a while, I learned how to control the body's ups and downs with the horseback, and the breeders over there praised them for their talent.