Untitled Part 55

There are not many airports on the plateau. The nearest airport has to be driven dozens of kilometers away. Fortunately, most airports have flights to Yuanjing.

Originally, the program team sent a car to the guests to the airport, but Lu Huaiyu saw that Cheng Que could not be kept, so he drove her car over. It was not a military vehicle, but a black off-road vehicle, but the license plate was white. To be precise, it was. On a platinum background, the initials are XA, the brand of the Xishu Military Region Command, wearing it can rampage across the plateau.

The conspicuous Cheng Que glanced at this car twice, "Are you driving a military vehicle?"

"It's not a military vehicle, it's just a license plate." Lu Huaiyu shrugged. I dont know if its to match this car. She changed her clothes today and wore a white gold-patterned officer uniform. She didnt carry a military rank on her shoulders. Her hair was rolled up and she was wearing an officers hat. She looked handsome, rusty and beautiful. It seems like it can shine.

There are not many Alphas present, and the only one who can compete with her is Li Yin, who looks down at her phone from behind, but their temperaments are also different. One is sun-like overbearing hot and bright, while the other is cold and indifferent, like a mountain. Quiet and beautiful like snow lotus, cold and awe-inspiring. It's really hard to tell which one is better than in fact. The two have different styles, but they are both top Alpha. Lu Huaiyu opened the trunk and took the suitcase from the assistant and put it in. Meng Shu still wanted to help, but Alpha was tall and long and strong, so he put the suitcase in neatly, and there was no room for her to play. A few boxes filled the trunk. Lu Huaiyu clapped his hands in satisfaction after putting them out. Then he glanced at Li Yin and said with a smile, "Does Li always go together? It's just fine to take you with you." "No." Li Yin looked cold, glanced at Cheng Que faintly, pursed his lips and said: "My car will be here soon, you..." It turned out that she was in the contact person when she was looking at her phone. Cheng Que rushed over immediately, pretending that she didn't understand what she was trying to say later, "Lu Huai has installed the car for me, so I don't need to trouble you." "Dad asked me to take care of you. It's not a trouble."

The corner of Cheng Que's mouth twitched, and he wanted to say that what Dad said about taking care of was not what he meant by taking care of him!

At this time, a white Land Rover drove up not far away. The car quickly stopped behind Lu Huaiyu's car. After the glass was lowered, Assistant Li Yin's face appeared, "Boss." The

little girl waved happily, "I'll pick it up." You are here."

"The car is coming." Li Yin put the phone off and put it in her pocket. She was wearing trousers today. The legs of her black trousers outlined her straight and thin legs. She looked at Cheng Que, her mouth curled up. There was a smile like nothing, "Would you like to come up?"

Cheng Que looked at the license plate, it was a local one, "Did you still buy a car here?"

"No, I rented it." President Li Yin said this. Quite frank, Lu Huaiyu next to him couldn't help but sneered.

"Oh." Cheng Que nodded, no response, "Then you sit down, I'll be with Lu Huaiyu." After speaking, she got into Lu Huaiyu's co-pilot, ignoring Li Yin's slightly sinking face.

There are also hands that are held and released on the side.

The three assistants present all smelled the embarrassment in the air. Only Lu Huaiyu laughed, went around the front of the car and opened the door of the driver's seat. Before getting into the car, he raised his eyebrows at Li Yin, "Then bye bye, Mr. Li. Walk slowly. The