Untitled Part 57

In the early morning, the number of people at Yuanjing Beitong Airport is not as large as during the day, but there are also a lot of people coming and going. The lights all over the airport will reflect here as bright as day.

Cheng Que has no public itinerary. To be precise, her popularity in China has not officially transformed into her. The attention she has bet on is not as big as expected. This time she did not receive much attention when she came out of the VIP channel with the assistant. .

In other words...

Cheng Que looked at the Alpha who had walked out of the supermodel style in front of the Da Ma Jindao, and felt that she might have attracted all the firepower.

On the way from the exit to the parking lot, Cheng Que heard many excited voices guessing which star she was, but no one recognized this as the boss behind the star after guessing for a long time.

Of course, some people have noticed Cheng Que because of her outstanding temperament and her star model with a hat and sunglasses, but there are a large number of passengers coming and going at Beitong Airport every day, and she quickly drowns in the crowd. Is it safe? It's all out.

In the parking area, the car prepared by the Cheng family came to pick her up. When Cheng Que passed by, he found that Li Yin, who had just disappeared from his line of sight, was standing there. He should be waiting for her.

Seeing the woman stop subconsciously, Li Yin frowned slightly, and quickly let go, and calmly said: "Do you want to return to

Cheng's house?" "No, it's too late, I will go back to the apartment." Cheng Que thought she wanted to be with herself Go, shook his head quickly and refused.

"Oh, then you pay attention to safety." Li Yin didn't respond much unexpectedly, nodded and got into the car.

Cheng Que watched the silver-gray Porsche driving out of the driveway, and vomited as he walked into the car: "She will tell me this when she waits for me?"

Meng Shu remembered the look in the person on the plane and boldly said: "Maybe Li I always want to say something to you?"

Cheng Que paused and turned to look at her. Meng Shu's eyes were a little confused, "What's the matter?"

"Oh, if she is so humble, the solar energy will come out to the west." Cheng Que snorted coldly and got into the car with his head down.

Meng Shu shrugged and turned to the trunk to load the luggage. Seeing that the assistant next to her was a little nervous, he patted her shoulder and comforted: "Don't be afraid, Que Que has a very good temper. You will know later. "

...Oh." It

was two o'clock when the plane landed, and I got off the plane to take the luggage and then toss and toss, including the time on the road, it was four o'clock in the morning when I returned to the apartment. Cheng Que unlocked his fingerprint and entered the door. When changing shoes, he accidentally found a pair of shoes in the hallway. The size of the shoes was obviously not suitable for her.

You don't need to think about knowing who it is for anyone other than her who can enter and leave here casually. Cheng Que knew it well. After entering the door, he didn't toss the assistant much and asked them to put their luggage in the living room and let them rest. She was tired after changing her shoes. When she passed by the study, she accidentally found that the light inside was still on. She raised her eyebrows in surprise and opened the door to take a look inside.

"Huh? You haven't slept yet."

Under the bright incandescent lamp, sitting a young Alpha with a ponytail, wearing glasses, and an open notebook in front of her, the sound of a small fan in this environment The next is very obvious.