Untitled Part 10

As soon as Li Yin's voice fell, there were bursts of gasps in the classroom, and almost everyone looked at the warriors at her.

Sisters are amazing, they deserve to be Alpha, and they dare to respond to Miss Cheng's words.

But what are you holding? Let's listen to it.

Feeling all the curious eyes shot from around, Cheng Que bit her lip, snorted, arrogantly squeezed her away and sat on the seat.

Li Yin closed his smile and returned to his usual expressionless face, but he sneered in his heart.

Every Monday morning reading is a flag-raising ceremony. After a day off, everyone is more relaxed. What's more, there was such a big event just now. Although everyone didnt say it clearly, they were all excited about it. That way, its not going to be in front of Cheng Que. Gossip.

Curiosity is the nature of human beings. It is somewhat gossip about curiosity, and these interesting news can adjust the minds of the students during the heavy study.

As a result, the news that Cheng Que provoked Li Yin spread quickly across the campus, and was distorted in the process of dissemination into Cheng Que's open confession of Li Yin.

When Cheng Que went downstairs to participate in the flag-raising ceremony, he felt all kinds of unkind, curious and gossip sights falling on him.

Facial paralysis.jpg.

Actually, it's good to be a facial paralysis just like Li Yin, right?

In this situation, Lu Huaiyu walked away from the crowd and walked in front of her. The handsome Alpha girl frowned with nice eyebrows, and her eyes were suspicious and suspicious. "Que Que, have you confessed to her?"

"What confession?" Cheng Que didn't react for a while, wasn't she provoking? Isn't it the next battle book? How come it's a confession.

It can be said that he has not noticed how ambiguous his words and Li Yin's reply are.

"No confession?" Lu Huaiyu put down his dim sum, observed Cheng Que's expression, pointed to Li Yin on the other side and asked, "Then what did you take from her?"

Li Yin glanced at him lightly, found a proper position and stood up without squinting.

"I don't have anything to accept. Don't listen to the wind or the rain." Cheng Que waved his hand impatiently and pulled Lu Huaiyu's hand down.

"But..." A warm and soft touch passed from his hands to his heart, Lu Huaiyu pursed his lips, his tone softened, but Cheng Que pushed him away before he finished speaking.

"Okay, okay." Cheng Que pressed her hand to her chest and pushed her for two steps. "Your class is next door. The flag raising will begin immediately. Don't go away."

She would still have the ending sound of ah ah ah ah when she didn't pay attention, thinking she was acting like a baby. It was very, very lethal to cooperate with her beautiful appearance that looked like Nu Wa carefully sculpted and played with soft light.

Lu Huaiyu's heart softened, and he insisted on asking the last sentence as he stepped back, "You really didn't confess?"

"No , I'll talk about it later. Go quickly."

"...oh." Lu Huaiyu reluctantly asked . Back to the first class.

When I went back, some people winked at her, trying to persuade her to confess first, but finally received Lu Huaiyu's eyes.