Untitled Part 101

Guess what, Cheng Que rolled his eyes.

With Cheng Que, Li Bai couldn't say anything more. He gave Li Yin a look and then revealed it for the time being. He asked Cheng Que and asked Nuan to leave for a while.

After getting in the car, Cheng Que took off his hat and scarf and put them aside, then stared at Li Yin aggressively for a while, "What are you talking about?"

"Say you." Li Yin drove on fire, staring straight ahead. He drove the car out of the garage and

replied in a faint tone, "Ask about your recent situation." She said so frankly that Cheng Que was not as embarrassed to continue to ask, although she still doubted whether this guy was telling the truth, but Reluctantly believed it on the face.

Li's family was a little far away from the company, and the road conditions were average, and when the two arrived at Haoyue, they were already close to three o'clock. The entertainment company's building has always been guarded by reporters. Even if the security of the parking lot here is first-rate, there are still magical paparazzi who don't know how to sneak in.

Cheng Que tightened her scarf as soon as she got out of the car, wearing a mask and hat, and only a pair of beautiful eyes showed on her face. Unfamiliar people could not recognize who she was. On the contrary, Li Yin next to him was very open, only the light blue scarf covering his chin barely used it as a useless cover, and he was completely photographed as soon as he got out of the car.

"Hurry up." Cheng Que glanced around and found no one else. He was urging Li Yin while walking towards the elevator, his voice was muffled and soft.

With a hum, Li Yin locked the car to follow, walked and glanced in a certain direction, followed Cheng Que in three or two steps, showing a very ambiguous angle over there.

Alpha's sensitivity is not comparable to that of omega.

Cheng Que didn't react much, and patted the man's paw, "Stay away from me."

Li Yin was silent, and silently retracted his hand into his coat pocket, with a decorative strip buckled on his waist. , Outlines her thin waist, revealing a hint of sexy for no apparent reason.

At this point, no one got on the elevator from the parking lot. They only met after they got to the third floor. Cheng Que took a look, moved to the side to make room, and looked down at the phone.

The person who came in was taken aback for a while, looked at Li Yin, then at her, then glanced at the sticker on the side of the elevator to make sure that he had gone wrong, and then tentatively exclaimed: "Mr. Li?"

Li Yin Glancing at him, he gave a humming lightly, his expression was cold, his temperament was noble and cold.

Her attitude made the male employees not dare to speak, and silently swallowed the rest of the words back. She didn't forget to look at Cheng Que, who was so tightly wrapped. She was probably guessing how the boss of the opponent company would come to them and still sit on the staff. elevator? ? ?

The elevator went up one level, and the number of people gradually increased. The employees who came in were still taken aback by Li Yin who stood out. Those who recognized her were surprised, and those who did not recognize her were amazing. This made the atmosphere in the elevator. It was a little weird, until a cell phone rang.

"Hey Sister Jin, I'm in the elevator, and I will be there soon." Cheng Que replied angrily, pulling down the mask and smashing the waist of the person next to him with his elbow. He muttered, "Li Yin, please let me aside. Let, you squeeze into me."