Untitled Part 41

Taking the cable car down, Cheng Que felt very tired from the trip, but he was a little excited by surprise. The sky was getting dark at six o'clock, and they were about to take the car back to the wine... Oh no, they have to prepare their own meals and lodging.

Cheng Que turned on his phone and prepared to search, frowning, "Li Yin, did we forget something?"

"I looked at the small hotel nearby." Li Yin shook his phone and said leisurely, "A cheap double room. There are more than one hundred, do you want to order it?"

"Eh? When did you watch it?" Cheng Que looked over curiously to see that it was news on a cheap platform.

"When

I got down just now." Cheng Que said, "It's still a bit expensive, do you have a homestay?"

"It's almost the same, the cheap ones are seventy to eighty, or ten." Li Yin was surprisingly familiar with these. According to the place to go tomorrow, Cheng Que briefly introduced the nearby hotels and homestays.

Cheng Que didn't have any comments, but at this time the director smiled and said, "If you complete the mission, you can get a one-day stay again."

"Huh?" Cheng Que suddenly turned to look at her, "What mission."

"Dip, trigger. aspects of daily tasks, "this time is Teleprompter the hands of the director sent a mechanical female voice," whether guests choose to open. ". "

open. " "

cultural tour link - trigger: the girl's mind, " "

animism, All things have love. The girl left behind was accidentally blinded when she was young. Apart from her elderly grandparents, she was accompanied by the big yellow dog in the family."

"The big dog Langya took her through the mountain village and the river. It was a girl in the dark. the world's only playmates. " "

Today playmate old, decaying body can no longer accompany her, crying girl weeping angels pray for Benjamin, I hope He will playmate back around. " "

mission, looking for dense vegetation The city's clay sculpture master shaped a wolf tooth that will never leave for the girl."

Cheng Que frowned, not because he was unwilling to pick it up, but...

"It's six o'clock now, will this task be not enough time."

"Don't worry, the program team will not arrange tasks that you can't complete." The choreographer prompts here, "Please turn on the phone to view the information."

"Huh?" Cheng Que flipped it out and found a big yellow dog sign flashing on the phone. She clicked on it, and a line of introduction popped up on the screen. .

Master Xing Zheng, the inheritor of intangible cultural heritage clay sculptures, lives at No. 36 Huamen Street.

"Huh? It doesn't seem to be very far from here." Cheng Que felt vaguely familiar with this place. He turned out the map and looked at it. He quickly found the location, "It's only a few stops by bus."

"May I accept the task? "

Accept and accept." Cheng Que replied, and then remembered that she still had a companion, "Li Yin, are you going?"

"Can I leave you alone?" Li Yin swept over lightly. At a glance.

In fact, its okay to abandon it. Cheng Que wanted to say this, but thinking of being in front of the camera, he swallowed, "Then lets go."