Untitled Part 7

When it comes to coaxing people, Song Yan is very experienced. After all, Cheng Zhixu was a well-known Gao...cough cough cough cough, forget about not revealing the privacy of the female father.

After getting a lot of experience from his mother, Cheng Que was enthusiastic about putting it into practice. The first thing: bring breakfast.

Steamed buns, fried dough sticks and soy milk sandwiches with meat sandwiches.

I dont believe that the international cuisine is useless for you!

However...

staring at a few things that suddenly appeared on the table, Li Yin was silent for a long time, until everyone else was looking at them frequently because of the smell of the food, she slowly raised her eyes and scanned. Once Cheng Que, his eyes seemed to be looking at a mentally retarded person.

"What are you...what are you doing."

"Ah, I heard that you are also a day student. Our school is still a bit away from the city. I don't know if you have breakfast." Cheng Que showed a full of energy and smiled. After breakfast, I pushed to Li Yin, "I asked the chef to make this specially. I didn't buy it outside. Please eat it!"

Li Yin twitched his eyes. "No.

" "You are welcome, everyone is all right ." It's good to be at the same table." Cheng Que didn't give up.

"I've eaten." Li Yin was a little helpless, and added another sentence as if she was afraid that she would not give up, "Thank you."

Cheng Que persuaded several times, but she had no choice but to refuse, she could only put things in anguish. Received it back.

Hey, the number one Dafa, failure.

But it doesn't matter, Miss Cheng is never easy to give up. She summed up her failure experience and found that she had forgotten to confirm whether someone had breakfast and she took it for granted. But for the newcomers, it's normal to be unfamiliar.

She decided to learn her lesson and observe it quietly for a few days.

Her little attendant had some opinions about this, "Boss, why do you suddenly start to please the newcomer? Where is she?"

"She is beautiful." Cheng Que was righteous.

Followers: "?"

"Boss, aren't you a schoolboy?"

"Oh, don't you see others pleasing to the eye."

Lu Huaiyu who just came over to hear this sentence was overjoyed, "Then I am beautiful, you see. How about me?"

Cheng Que: "Greasy straight A. Stay away from me."

Lu Huaiyu: "?"

Other classmates: "?" They all subconsciously glanced at Lu Huaiyu and found this well-known school of Lu with a handsome face and a shameless expression. Ba seems...like...probably...really...somewhat?

Lu Huaiyu became angry from embarrassment, "Go! What look in your eyes!"

"Oh, don't you be shy, you are still very handsome."

"Yes, we obviously have kind eyes."

"A kind, nuclear kind is right."

"Hahahaha." The