Untitled Part 20

"Is there?" Cheng Que looked at the two of them suspiciously, as if they were really true, especially those eyes were the most similar, except that one was dark and the other was brighter. I don't know what Li Yin has experienced. He is obviously a young man, but his eyes are so deep.

Its really interesting that the person I like and my sister look like. I didnt care about the process. I laughed and passed away. There are so many people in the world who look like this. Its not surprising, right? I can only say that it is very fate."

"That's right." Xiang Qiushui smiled, she was just joking, and didn't mean anything else.

No one took the little joke to mind, only Cheng Xiangyi glanced at Li Yin, who was still expressionless, and felt that this rejected sister Alpha looked at her when he heard the similarities. She didn't know if it was a strange feeling, she felt a little more subtle in her heart.

It's probably an illusion.

The love of beauty is common to everyone, and the stall owners excessively outstanding appearance can attract more customers than other stalls. When the charity sale ends, all the goods brought by Cheng Que are sold, and a few paintings are also sold. All the 10,000 to 20,000 yuan in exchange were donated to the donation box, and she also put together some money to make up 30,000.

At the end of the bazaar, the high school students bid farewell to their alma mater and went on their own.

The summer vacation came right after, because Cheng Que had a good result in the exam this time, and Cheng Que still wanted to go and invite Li Yin to eat a few meals or go out to play. But Li Yin was too busy. The whole summer vacation was like being disconnected. Cheng Que found several channels and couldn't contact anyone, so he could only follow his father into his own company to exercise.

But she didn't have much interest in the management company. After a few days at the headquarters of the group, she couldn't bear to leave. Cheng Zhixu was speechless. After thinking about it, she sent her to the entertainment company under the group.

Dont you like pretty sister? Dont you like art? Go go and play over there.

Cheng Que rolled over.

Her company is Haoyue Media, which has a wide range of business, including dramas and movies, as well as a brokerage department for signing people. In terms of platform channels, there is Haoyue Video, and there is a live broadcast platform underneath. It can also interact with another subsidiary offline. The number of people who signed for the theater cooperation, from big stars to small Internet celebrities, can be said to be a big giant in the entertainment industry.

The beauty of the mixed entertainment industry is not low, most of the small net stars are on the level of ordinary beauties, quite seductive, Cheng Que stayed here for a few days, a little bit reluctant, mixed in the practice room every day with the girl group sister We mingled together, and those who didn't know thought that Haoyue had a new sister with a dazzling face.

Oh, no, when she came, she really shocked the group of women in the women's group, thinking that the company had come in for an airborne.

She is easy-going, looks good, and sees everyone calling her sister sweetly. It didnt take long for her to get acquainted in the company, so that even if she knew that she was the young boss of the big bosss family, she couldnt rise up in fear. I posted a lot of trying to get close.

Cheng Que never refused to come. He was familiar with the company's personnel structure and power structure. Cheng Zhixu was still a little stunned after learning about it.