Untitled Part 96

Cheng Que: ...

Cheng Que: Don't get excited, I mean if...

1: Is it Li Yin?

Cheng Que: ...

1: I can't think of anyone other than her. The people

there seemed to be very angry, and the speed of sending messages was much faster than usual.

1: It's other people, you won't be so calm.

Cheng Que:...Uh,

she thought for a while, as if she was. Suddenly there was a dilemma.

Cheng Que: It's okay, just, just ask

1: Really?

Cheng Que: Really!

The people over there sneered. Her sister guessed that she hadn't noticed that the more guilty she was, the louder she was.

Humph.

1: I found out that

Cheng Xiangyi wrote down secretly, and decided to find some time to go back and find Li Yin's troubles. Furious, her dear sister was actually arched by someone, it's still this pig!

Cheng Que coaxed a few words, and saw that Cheng Xiangyi didn't say anything about it, and his tone became much calmer. He consciously coaxed his sister, and hurried off the assembly line after a few perfunctory sentences.

But it wont last long to hide. Her ticket is set at noon tomorrow, and she will take the high-speed train back. Its less than two hours away, and its very fast. The finale banquet was over, and the crew was quite lively. Cheng Que looked around and found that some people had already taken a car or plane back. They reported their itinerary with the group on the road, which was considered as a safety consideration. She thought for a while, and sent a few full red envelopes to the group, trying her luck, everyone randomly grabbed them. Her appearance immediately mobilized the atmosphere in the group, and the director immediately asked her: Has Queque got a better cold?

As soon as she said that other people were also caring, Cheng Que sent a silly emoticon: Thats better, thank you everyone for caring about the

greetings in the group. Its actually quite official and not very interesting . Then Chu Ge asked her when to leave. She explained that tomorrow, the topic was again babbling and telling her to pay attention to safety.

Cheng Que thanked him and closed WeChat after a while.

When she calmed down, Cheng Que later realized she was a little hungry. Just thinking about whether to go down for a meal or order a meal, there was a knock on the door. Although she was a little impatient, she was still ready to get up to open the door. When she raised her leg, she realized how weak she was. When she went down, she almost fell on the ground with a soft leg.

hateful!

Cheng Que bitterly hammered out of bed, and cursed him to become such a crumb A. In reality, there are people who can not get out of bed. What did this beast do? ? ?

I put on my bathrobe and moved to open the door with difficulty. At the door was Crumb A, who had just left. Cheng Que's expression suddenly changed. "What are you doing?"

Li Yin pointed to the dining car next to him, "I haven't eaten for a day. I think you should be hungry, so I ordered a meal for you."

Cheng Que glanced at what she pointed out. There were really a few covered plates and bowls. They seemed to have soup and vegetables. I don't know what it is. She hesitated, and decided not to eat the food that came.