Untitled Part 85

This depression continued for a while, until Cheng Que was scolded severely by the black-faced Chu Ge because he was

distracted while filming, "If you can't shoot, don't shoot, who are you wasting time?" Cheng Que was stunned. After a while, she bowed her head to apologize guiltily when she finished the spray, "I'm sorry, but I'm not in the state." The

assistant next to Chu Ge quickly handed her a water glass to let her slow down, and at the same time frantically winked at Cheng Que. Cheng Que pursed his lips, his face was a little red, but he did not resist. In fact, Christie used to scold her a lot on the set, and she is used to it. It is normal for him to bear the corresponding consequences if he does something wrong.

But Chu Ge calmed down a bit after drinking the water. She couldn't control her temper because she was irritable several times in a row. After that, she couldn't bear to see the little girl's pitiful appearance. She waved her hand to let her go and rest. So you two will go to rest and adjust your state. This one will be shot later, the next scene will be ahead of schedule, and each group will prepare."

"Okay." Everyone responded sparsely.

Cheng Que was a little at a loss, Xiao Ling behind saw her like this and sighed to pull the person away. The staff next to him tacitly gave way to the position, and did not bother about it. He only told that there was a cliff nearby, and be careful to fall down. , Xiao Ling smiled and thanked. Cheng Que on one side pursed her lips, her eyes were a little dark, allowing her to drag herself to a place where no one else was on the other side.

"Did something happen?" Xiao Ling looked for and stood under the root tree, looking sideways at Cheng Que. Not far away is the fascinating scenery below the mountain, fluttering clouds and mist reverberating in the mountains, the clouds are rolling, like an invisible dragon stirring the body in the air.

"Huh? No." Cheng Que was fascinated by the mountain view before he knew it. Hearing the sound, she subconsciously hummed, her tone of voice is very Yang, then she blinked and emphasized: "It's okay."

"The kid is here ." Holding too many things in your heart will suffocate." Xiao Ling glanced at her, leaning on the tree to remind faintly.

She has a beautiful appearance and a cold and noble temperament. She is a cold and strong person, but when expressing concerns, she is unexpectedly a little warm.

"Ah? I'm not a kid." Cheng Que curled his lips, stepped aside and stepped on a rock while supporting a branch to look into the distance. The wind in the mountains raised her hair, white dress. Swing backward and blow it off, drawing out the girl's slender and beautiful long legs.

She gently lifted the broken hair from the sideburns and pinned it behind her ears, her face was exquisite and handsome.

"It's

okay, Sister Xiao don't really worry about it." Xiao Ling looked at her, and slowly smiled, "Well, you are not a child."

"But adults will also be suddenly crushed by something." The graceful Alpha stood beside the tree with his chest in his arms, his faint eyes fell on Cheng Que, and he hesitated for a while, but changed the subject, "I heard that sweets will make people feel better, do you want something to drink? It happens to be sold below. Ice cream and milk tea."

"Forget it, I don't know how many laps you have to run to consume these high-calorie ones." Cheng Que curled his lips and looked up at Xiao Ling seriously, "Thank you, Sister Xiao just now. You ng many times."

"It's okay. No one has ever been in a movie. I'm used to it." Xiao Ling shook her head, didn't take this trivial matter to heart, and comforted her: "Director Chu is not targeting you. She is just a little short-tempered. Don't let it go. In my heart."