Untitled Part 46

No matter how intense the words were, Cheng Que still had to drive with Li Yin the next day when he set off, so he had to put up a false smile.

"Look at your expression, did you not rest last night?"

"It's okay." Li Yin glanced at her, his eyes light and erratic, not knowing where he was falling.

After she went back last night, she struggled and contemplated for a long time, but still did not find the answer in her mind. Does it hurt? pain. Give up? impossible.

Cheng Que said a few words and didn't bother her anymore. He asked the director who was in the co-pilot about the itinerary of the next city. The director smiled and slapped the way over. He didn't ask anything for a long time, only when Cheng Que was about to give up. At the time, I heard that the next city will no longer act separately in groups, adding a form of confrontation.

Check-in at daily attractions, competition in games, and cultural heritage competition. There are not as many scenic spots in Lanjiang Show than in Guicheng, but there are also many ways to play. I believe the show group will definitely be able to make flowers.

Departing at nine in the morning, after nearly four hours of driving, the exhausted group of people finally transferred from the Guicheng Hotel to the four-star hotel in Lanjiangxiu.

Due to urban development issues, the four-star is already the most luxurious residence here, but there is still a certain gap between it and the four-star in big cities. Lanjiangxiu is a beautiful city surrounded by mountains and water. The overall pace of life is slow. Some buildings in the city are built on the water. Residents and tourists in the city walk slowly in the river with boats, covering the city. A layer of laziness and gentleness.

The sun in the midsummer afternoon is hotter, but Cheng Que didn't feel much heat when he got out of the car. On the contrary, there was a cool water vapor rushing over his face. The sun shining on his body seemed to be warm, bringing a refreshing and comfortable gentleness. Touch. "Half of this Beidou Hotel is built on the water, with the architectural style of Lanjiangxiu." When she was observing the hotel, a slightly low and soft voice suddenly came from behind her, with a different charm in the coldness, which sounds very good. .

This tone fell in my ears, and I didnt need to look at Cheng Que to know who was speaking. Although I was a little reluctant, I still noticed the hotel name in her introduction, and at the same time saw the beautifully designed brand logo on the hotel building. "Beidou?"

"Yeah." Li Yin nodded, and helped the staff take out the suitcase in the trunk. "That's the one you think." The

Beidou Hotel is a chain hotel brand under the Star Group, which is open almost all over the country. There are branches, and even some big cities abroad have Beidou hotels, which can be said to be a very famous international high-end hotel chain brand.

The Star Group is the industry of the Cheng family.

"It's a beautiful city." Cheng Que turned his eyes, moved away from the tall and beautiful hotel building, walked around, then smiled and praised.

The guests were all sent by the convoy. When they got off the car, the other groups also came down to observe the surrounding environment. Someone nodded in agreement with Majesty.

After a short stay at the door, everyone walked to the hotel lobby under the arrangement of the program team. The lobby of the four-star Beidou hotel was also luxuriously decorated without losing the local beautiful style. The Beidou chain style combined with the local beauty. , Forming a unique taste.