Untitled Part 70

"What day is it?" After waiting for a long time, Cheng Que tried to look at her wide, like a curious cat, showing his soft belly drunkly.

Li Yin chuckled involuntarily, and the kicked leg didn't seem to hurt that much anymore.

She discredited and opened the box, took out the gift that she had bought from the inside, then lowered her head and put it on Cheng Que carefully on her wrist, and then whispered: "Happy Holidays."

"What holiday." Cheng Que's drunken mind turned for a long time. Barely remembering that today is the Chinese Valentine's Day, then her face changed, and finally

she snorted and said, "I'm not happy." She raised her hand and looked at the thing on her wrist with the light from the car window. It was a blue water. The color bracelet is cool and moist to the touch. The silver chain is woven with blue diamonds, and underneath is a carved blue jade.

The appearance is exquisite, pure, and her fine white wrists complement each other, creating a rare color.

"No, no gift from you." She muttered, but did not take it off after all.

"Alright." Li Yin's gaze traced her face deeply, and then carefully moved her legs into the rear seat, and put her hands on the front seat to stand up, "Don't move. I will take you home."

" Where is Yiyi? Want Yiyi to send me, not you." Cheng Que struggled to stand up.

"It's late, you are already in my car." Li Yin's eyes turned cold, he moved his wrist slightly, and then closed the door with a snap.

When she turned to the front to sit in the driver's seat, she accidentally discovered that Cheng Que hadn't done anything else. She leaned on the backrest softly and dozed off with half-squinted eyes. She probably hadn't resisted the drowsiness caused by alcohol.

"Where are you going." Li Yin started the car on fire, and asked Cheng Que behind him, "Send you back to the old house?"

"No, not going." Cheng Que waved his hand and said dazedly: "Go to me. , I will have to work and work tomorrow."

Soon Monday, she is going to attend the script reading.

Li Yin sighed lightly and drove out of the parking lot in silence.

Yuanjing is a city that never sleeps at night. There is a constant flow of vehicles on the developed traffic road. The lights of the buildings in the distance and the night lights on the road interweave the bustling night scene of the big city.

Land Rover turned to the high speed. Cheng Que hadn't been drowsy. When she woke up, she found herself being carried on the elevator in her arms. She was dazed for a while, and suddenly realized the important point: "How do you know? Where do I live."

Li Yin looked down at her and pressed the elevator floor without answering her a bit mentally handicapped question.

Cheng Que was reluctant, "Are you following me and investigating your pervert?"

Li Yin rolled his eyes and was a little speechless. She wanted to know if it's not easy yet? Anyone in the family can know it by asking casually.

When the elevator arrived, Li Yin stopped in front of the door accurately holding Cheng Que, grabbed Cheng Que's hand and swiped his fingerprints, and then said: "Password."

Cheng Que watched her behavior in a daze, and said when she asked. A string of numbers.

When the door opened, Meng Shu, who was still awake, thought it was the boss who came back, and hurried out to greet her, but found that a very familiar person was holding her boss back. She was stunned at that time, "Li, President Li?"