Untitled Part 65

When the two talked, they did not forget to pay attention to the performance in front of them.

Faced with the tearful tremor of the beloved, the cold and dusty fairy lowered his eyes, and his hands in his sleeves were slightly clenched. At the moment when she was shaking, the man next to her who was about to be married warned her in a low voice: 'Don't forget your request. 'The

fairy trembled slightly, and a touch of pain appeared in the clear black eyes, and soon returned to solitude, "Go back."

She commanded coldly.

"I don't." Yun Bai bit her lip and looked at her stubbornly. The red lines squirmed on her face, making her blood-red eyes more and more fascinating. "Master, you have promised me that you will never want me. "

I'm already enchanted, how can I make a promise." The fairy in the red wedding dress looked at her, "Yun Bai, are you going to violate the master?!"

"In that case." Struggle and pain appeared on the girl's face , Then these struggles and pains gradually faded, leaving only perseverance and determination.

She raised the sword, "Since the master won't give it to me, then I can only do it."

She gritted her teeth and said every word: "

Take it yourself." "Yun Bai! What are you doing!" The

girl said nothing, endlessly. The devilish energy of's was released from her, dyeing the majestic hall into blasphemous black and red. In her eyes there was only the Red Immortal Venerable standing on a high place, seeing her showing rare panic and pain.

Then, the girl smiled.

"Okay, it's okay." Chu Ge called to a halt and gave Cheng Que a chance to buffer, then opened the cap and drew a tick behind her name. I didn't say it or I didn't. "Ms. Cheng's performance is very good, follow-up We will contact your agent for the question, okay?"

Cheng Que pressed his eyebrows, feeling that he was still a bit immersed in the intense emotion just now, and it took two seconds to realize what she was saying, and he replied :"Can."

Xiao Ling, who was opposite her, smiled at her and encouraged: "A very good performance. If possible, I am looking forward to playing with you."

"Thank you, Teacher Xiao." Cheng Que bowed and asked Chu Ge again. The two questions left. Before leaving, I glanced at Li Yin, who had been silent for a long time, wondering what she was doing here.

Wasn't Haoyue's main investment in this drama?

She stayed for a long time, and received all kinds of glances as soon as she went out. There were surprises, hostility and unwillingness, and more of the fighting spirit to face competitors.

Que did not care much about this. After going out, he took a sip of the water that Tang Yin handed over, and then listened to Meng Shu asking: "How?"

"I don't know, wait for the news." Cheng Que shrugged and walked outside. Said: "Sister Jin has any other arrangements?"

"She said that she would wait for the boss to have news about your audition before arranging other things. There has been no other work recently. Oh, by the way, the variety show needs your cooperation in promotion."

"Huh? What kind of publicity do you want?" Cheng Que looked at her sideways, and walked all the way out of the lobby to the elevator. Halfway through, the front desk stood up and said a farewell speech, and she nodded in response.

"It should be for you to interact on Weibo. This is also good for your popularity. After all, you have just returned to China, so you always need to get new heat."