Untitled Part 38

"Que, you are back." Upon returning to the hotel, Cheng Que found that Min Yuan was waiting in the lobby. When he saw himself and Li Yin walking in tandem, he cast his inquisitive gaze.

However, she did not explore the reason as Cheng Que thought. Instead, she noticed Cheng Que's unpleasant expression, and said anxiously: "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Cheng Que sighed and resumed. Raised a clean smile, "Sister Min Yuan is waiting for me? It's hard work."

Min Yuan smiled slightly, as elegant and intellectual as her people, "Nothing, you should need to rest now. The director arranged for us on the 15th floor. The room, but I have to go to the front desk to get the room card." She paused, and looked at Li Yin who was also coming,

"Will Li Yin come together." "Just call me Li Yin." Li Yin nodded slightly. .

"Okay." The

three of them took the room card and went up, probably because they were concerned about the grouping and the gender of each group. In order not to favor one another, the program group reserved single suites for the twelve guests. Tens of thousands of expenditures.

Li Yin and Cheng Que's room happened to be at the opposite door. When the door opened, Cheng Que gave a cold snort to the woman on the other side of the door, swore viciously, and slammed the door shut.

Li Yin's face was expressionless, and then she noticed the gaze from the side, and then looked at her with cold eyes, "What are you looking at."

Min Yuan smiled secretly, "Mr Li has a good temper."

"It's just a wayward lady." Li Yin said indifferently, "It's better to be angry with me than to suffocate your temper secretly."

Min Yuan: "..." You can comfort yourself quite well.

To her increasingly subtle and weird eyes, Li Yin calmly nodded his head elegantly before entering the door,

"Get a good rest, the next shooting will not be easy." "You too." Min Yuan smiled, surprised that this person was not there. It's so hard to reach in imagination.

In a blink of an eye, I thought of the lovely and arrogant Cheng Que. When I met that sister five years ago, I found that she was very polite and easy to get along with. The children of rich people are really something.

The next morning, everyone went downstairs and ate the free breakfast provided by the hotel. The chef of the five-star hotel still had something to do. A braised pork was fat but not greasy and melted in your mouth. Those artists who need to keep in shape. Can't help but eat two more bites. This morning, the program team did not come back for a sneak attack. Instead, they took pictures of everyone eating. Even Cheng Ques movements were elegant and beautiful, but the cheeks were bulging. During the post-editing, the hamster head was put on and done. The sound effects are edited, and the picture is very interesting. After eating this last luxurious meal, thinking that in the next month everyone can only rely on one thousand yuan per period for travel and accommodation, everyone at the table was a little bit reluctant. Then Cheng Que came up with an idea, "Director Director, there is something I want to ask." The director's voice came from the speaker, "Say." "It can be used to make money with one thousand yuan of initial capital. Every episode afterwards?" The director was silent, "Yes." Everyone's eyes lit up. "Then can we use this for investment?" Director: "...what?" "Invest, make money, such as buying stocks to buy lottery tickets." Are you Warren Buffett reincarnated? You want to make a lot of money in a short time for a thousand dollars ? The director snorted, "It can only be in Guicheng, and you still have tasks to complete." "Oh that's okay." Cheng Que fell into a depression, and the directors who watched couldn't bear it. But they are shooting a reality show of love travel! It's not about teaching you how to fly in the stock market, so calm down! "If there is no problem, please actively go to the mission location."