Untitled Part 95

The lantern outside the window was already on, Li Yin went over to close the curtains, and finally took a look at Cheng Que and was about to leave, but unexpectedly heard Omega's groan that seemed uncomfortable.

"Huh?" She paused, and went to check the situation. Just as she bent down, a familiar fragrance of lily of the valley came over her face, instantly entwined with the noble and cold cedar fragrance.

"Hmm." Li Yin touched the back of his neck, lowered his head and glanced at the flushed omega on the bed. After hesitating, he still covered her eyes. The voice from the exit was unexpectedly hoarse, "This is... estrus. "The

heat, the unbearable heat wraps her up, as if in the endless lava of Batol's hell. The sleeping omega wrinkled her beautiful eyebrows and trembled slightly, only feeling the endless heat boiling and rolling in her body until the cool thing gently brushed her forehead.

"Uncomfortable?"

The misty voice rang in the ears, Cheng Que frowned deeper, the noise and the unbearable heat made her irritable and painful, and slapped her noisy face with a slap.

Li Yin was silent for a few seconds. He lowered his head and stared deeply at the omega who was frowning and moaning on the bed. His hand still shackled the hand she had just shot over, and even this hand exuded too much heat. .

"It's... grumpy." She sighed and lowered her head to give her a temporary mark, but... "Huh?" The

touched thing feels good, cool and comfortable, holding her own hand. Soft and cool, Cheng Que rubbed it comfortably, and when he noticed the distance was approaching, he decisively pulled it over and pasted it.

Then it was out of control.

The sparse Alpha pheromone leaned out and lingered with the lily of the valley fragrance mixed with melancholy and cold, like its owner, entangled and difficult to separate.

"Is this you invited me?"

The omega underneath did not answer, only the more intense actually soft bite.

Omega's estrus was fierce and uncontrollable, and Li Yin closed his eyes, feeling that he was a despicable criminal.

The sticky desire to roll, Yue Yue who was watching outside the window shyly hid in the clouds, the lights were still there, and no one could hear the unbridled joy.

When Cheng Que woke up, she felt refreshed and tired, as if there was something that had been empty and satisfied, and the consequence was that she didn't want to move one of her tired fingers.

She opened her eyes and felt that someone was sitting next to her. She turned her head to find out that it was Li Yin who was looking down at her phone in a bathrobe, "Why are you... here." Hey

, she was overly hoarse when she spoke. Shocked.

"Huh?" Alpha lowered his eyes and swept over, his usual cold black eyes rippling with waves, and blushes wafted across his handsome cheeks, as if he was full and full of food. .

Cheng Que stared at it for a moment.

"Wake up?" When Alpha saw her waking up, he put down the phone and leaned over. Cheng Que thought for a moment that she was going to kiss herself. He blinked but felt the drooping cool blue silk brush his cheeks, then lifted up and disappeared quickly. .

"Drink some water." Li Yin picked her up and fed some water cautiously. Cheng Que felt a little more comfortable after drinking, and then his brain re-turned because of his beauty, suddenly realizing his situation.