Untitled Part 30

Cheng Que froze for a moment, "Not yet, I am going to contact tomorrow."

"Don't be too late, it's your biological parents." When Cheng Zhixu said this, he was actually a little confused, after all, no one wants to be himself. The daughter who has been nurtured for more than ten years belongs to someone else's family, alas, the nurse is all to blame.

"Well, I see." The

family chatted for a while, and the butler came over and said that the restaurant was set up, and they went to the restaurant for dinner. The Cheng family is also a noble with a long heritage. Cheng Zhixu still has a knighthood. The ancient noble families practiced many etiquettes, and being silent is one of them.

After eating silently, Cheng Xiangyi took Cheng Zhi to the study to discuss Haoyue's affairs without giving Cheng Zhi a lot of opportunity. Cheng Zhixu helplessly lost a look at his wife and followed. Aware of the mother's gaze, Li Yin elegantly finished the last of his soup, took the napkin slowly cleaned up, this leisurely opening: "? Mom, what is it you" "Que Que go there At that time, you remember to be with her." Li Yin paused slightly, glanced at Cheng Que, who was suddenly spotted, and smiled: "Okay." Cheng Que uttered, and he was finalized without much choice. Then she called Li's father and mother in front of Li Yin. Yu Yan answered the phone, this gentle omega was quite pleasantly surprised, "Is it Queque? Mom saw you return home, have you arrived home." "Well, Yuanjing, who arrived last night." This mother was too gentle. Gentle to the point of weakness, Cheng Que was a little bit embarrassed to talk to her, so he hung up the phone after making an appointment tomorrow. "Is there anything tomorrow? I'll drive you there." Li Yin said with a smile when she finished. "All right, do you want to get up early?" "It's okay , I don't care."

"Then I will look for you again when I get up." Cheng Que gave an ok gesture, "Just returned home, let me rest?"

"As you please."

Li Yin's tone was casual.

Cheng Que curled his lips. At noon, this person looked like a perverted critic. Now he looks like a human, huh, it's a disguise.

Seeing that the atmosphere was right for them, Song Yan laughed and let them play for a while, and left here with a cheerful pace. However, Cheng Que didn't stay long. After a while, the servant went to clean up the dining table. She took advantage of this opportunity to slip away, only to find Li Yin was following her when she went upstairs.

"Why are you following me?" She jumped back vigilantly, remembering the experience of being imprisoned at noon.

Li Yin glanced at her like a fool, and silently passed her and turned into the corridor. His voice was faint, "My room is next to you."

"...oh."

Watching Alpha's tall figure disappear in the door, Cheng Que Then he lowered his arms and rushed into his room in a hurry, completely out of the usual noble and elegant lady style.

Li Yin, who saw this scene from the crack of the door, gave a low laugh, but soon showed a look of disgust. I don't know if I hate myself so easily shaken or something else. The invitation to the variety show was sent over a long time ago, and there were some introductions. It is a travel and love variety show. There are six groups of guests. Each group has a different route. Since there is no definite answer yet, no specific outline has been given. content. Cheng Que glanced at it once and found it quite interesting. After seeing nothing else to do, Cheng Que did daily skin care, and the link device started a live broadcast. "Hi, hello, my dear audience." Cheng Que greeted with a smile. She didn't open the wheat, only a soft, clear voice appeared. On the camera below the live room was a pole dancing rabbit. ——Here is here ——What is Wujin playing today?