Untitled Part 79

One push, no push, and again, still no push.

Cheng Que puffed up his face.

Looking down at Omega pushing and pushing himself, Li Yin almost laughed out of this strength, but fortunately he could bear it. After thinking about it, she stepped aside and asked: "Do I hate you just that way."

"Huh." Cheng Que was fierce, and as soon as she was moved away, she hit Li Yin and then swayed away. , Leaving Li Yin helplessly looking at her back, then smiled briefly.

Its cute too.

Not far away, Xiao Ling walked slowly. She didn't know when she came out or how long she had watched. She walked in front of Li Yin and glanced at her lightly. If there was a seemingly nonchalant laugh, she turned her head and whispered softly. "Mr. Li has a good temper."

Li Yin looked at her coldly, and had recovered his expressionless face, "It has nothing to do with you." After speaking, she turned and followed Cheng Que's footsteps.

Xiao Ling didn't get angry either, she followed up with her hair.

I didn't see anyone in the babysitter's car not far away. Cheng Que leaned next to the car while playing with his mobile phone while waiting. After a while, he saw two tall and leggy Alphas walking into the parking lot one after another.

When he saw Li Yin, Cheng Que snorted, and in a blink of an eye he waved happily to Xiao Ling. After she came over, he said, "Mr. Xiao, here, do you want to take my car and go with you?"

Xiao Ling glanced at Li Yin with expressionless eyes, smiled and shook his head, "No, my driver is also there. If the car is parked here, I will trouble you to send me back."

"Hey, it doesn't matter." Cheng Que thought. After thinking about it, the smile at the corner of his mouth became a lot more happy, "Why don't you sit with me and the driver is driving behind."

"Oh?" Xiao Ling raised his eyebrows, and his cold and indifferent face showed a few different styles. She deliberately bit the word and said with a smile like a smile: "This way some people will be unhappy."

Li Yin: "..." You just report my ID.

"It's okay." Cheng Que waved his hand and looked at someone specially, as if he was afraid that others would not know who she was talking about, "I can't care about me."

Li Yin: "..." Her eyes sank slightly, with overly handsome eyebrows. Shows a bit of coldness in it.

Cute little girl generally not annoying, Xiao Ling to her senses good, but finally rejected the proposal of the little girl, "No, paparazzi photographed bad, you're still on the rise."

"That Okay." Cheng Que squatted her mouth and was rejected twice. She was not ignorant. She told others the address and said that her car would be enough to follow. Xiao Ling nodded in response, and got into the car first.

Here is a small parking lot with few people coming and going. They are the small people who are here now. After Xiao Ling got on the car, Cheng Que and Li Yin were still standing outside. The two assistants had long been wisely drilling the car. Went inside.

Cheng Que glanced at the long jade woman, and was about to get into the car and leave, but was stopped by Alpha. She turned her head and saw Li Yin with her head down, her bangs falling down to cover the corner of her eyes, and the shadow cast by her was this. The gloomy and cold Alpha in the impression creates a pitiful taste.