Untitled Part 39

I dont know if its because of picking up Cheng Que. When a group of people went down the escalator, they just saw a subway whizzing past them. It was exactly the time they were going to take the ride.

In an instant, everyone's eyes and cameras turned towards Cheng Que.

"Look at me." The little angel looked innocent, "I just missed a train, wait for the next one. Anyway, it's not the morning rush hour. How long will my trip be? Oh, eight minutes. Urgent."

"You don't know how to say so much if you are not guilty." Li Yin's eyes were meaningful.

Cheng Que became angry and furious, "What a guilty conscience, where is a guilty conscience, illusion! Your illusion!"

Li Yin: "Oh." The

camera silently ran, recording all the expressions of the two of them without any difference.

They came by coincidence and stood in the first row of the waiting line. After a while, a fan who recognized Cheng Que mustered the courage to ask: "Is it Anto?"

"Huh?" Cheng Que looked over and said aloud. She was a girl, about the same size as Cheng Que, she didn't know whether it was a beta or an omega, she had long hair and shawl, and she looked normal, but she looked shy and blushed when she was seen by Cheng Que.

Cheng Que has always been very tolerant to girls, especially when she is still a fan. She immediately showed a big smile to them, "Yes, yes, I am, oh sister, don't you be shy, are you still in school?"

"Yeah." The girl also laughed. Although she was still a little shy, her eyes were bright, and she was excited to see an idol. "I am a sophomore at Yancheng University. Is my sister recording a show?" She has noticed the next one. camera.

"Hmm, record the show, do you mind going out, if you mind, I'll let them cut it." Cheng Que was still very considerate, "Is there anything I need? I want to autograph or take a photo."

"Eh, I don't mind." The girl took out the paper and pen from the backpack behind her and opened it. It should be her usual notebook, "I want to sign, sign, can I still take a photo?" She also glanced at Li Yin, and Alpha stood blankly on her face. On one side, it's pretty photogenic.

"Yes, I have always been tolerant to beautiful sisters." Cheng Que gave a wink with a smile, and signed a quick sign with a sentence. Her writing is very beautiful, and it feels like an artwork printed on light yellow paper. "Hey, don't worry about this guy, she's old and fierce, but she doesn't know how to hit people."

"Okay, thank you Que Que." The girl yelled sweetly, holding her laptop as if she was holding a baby, and she turned on her mobile phone. I made a film with Cheng Que, and then curiously asked: "What kind of show did my sister film?"

"Ah this." Cheng Que glanced at the editor and said, "Thirty Days Between Me and You," the one that came out to play at public expense, but The show crew is an old chicken thief, so you lost money and wanted to lie to me for the subway ticket."

Staff: "..." You obviously bought it yourself.

"Broadcast? I don't know when it will be broadcast. Maybe next month or next month. Hey, you can follow us on Weibo. Anyone from the program group or mine will do, and I will be open."

"This What a fierce Alpha? Oh, don't know her, this is a tool man."

Li Yin: "..."

Are you doing your job baby?