Untitled Part 47

The room set by the program group has the same specifications as the last hotel. Cheng Que swiped the key card to enter the door, but as soon as he opened it, he was taken aback by the carpet on the floor. This fluff length color pattern is clearly the one she used to use before. Manor carpet. This carpet comes from the pillar-level brand of the Manoun Kingdom and is worth a thousand dollars. It is very popular among wealthy businessmen and aristocrats all over the world.

Going further in, the sheets are covered with sofa cushions, and even the table lamp has been replaced with the one she likes.

Cheng Que stayed in the hallway for a while, until Alpha behind him interrupted her thoughts, "She really cares about you."

"Jealous?" Cheng Que looked sideways at her, holding her chest. There was a sarcastic smile on the eyebrows, "After all, she is my good sister, of course she has taken care of me."

Li Yin glanced over with unclear eyes, brought the woman's flying eyebrows into the bottom of his eyes, gave a low voice, and then turned and left. .

Cheng Que cut, "Inexplicable." The

next day, the program group pulled to the Yingjiang River, which passed through the city. Compared with the larger river, Yingjiang River was not very wide, but it was 100 meters away, standing from the bank to the other side. Look, the refreshing water vapor coming to your face also gives people a sense of vastness.

The dense waterways branching off from Yingjiang River deep into the streets and lanes like the blood vessels of this ancient city, creating this water city floating on the river.

Yingjiang is the lifeline of this city, and naturally many people with this river are born. Regarding customs and culture, dragon boat races are one of them.

The first event arranged by the program group is the dragon boat race.

For safety, the dragon boat race area is taken in the widest and smoothest section, nearly two hundred meters wide, and the water surface is gentle and peaceful, looking like silver waves flowing from a distance, quiet and pleasant.

Dragon boating is a well-known game item in the Blue River Show. Today's check-in task is completed here. Before the dragon boat race, everyone needs to get into the water to familiarize themselves with boating to avoid accidents. It's still a trivial matter if you can't row, it's really troublesome if the boat capsizes.

The six groups of guests were divided into six mini double boats. The dragon heads in the front were exquisitely carved. The protruding dragon horns were not only equipped with cameras, but also affixed with the sponsor's logo.

Although there is a swimming pool and a yacht at home, dragon boating is quite new. When the boat got off, Cheng Que walked around on the shore for most of the time, and he reached out and touched the dragon's horns, "Hey, this is pretty realistic. It looks good."

She shook the small boat lightly as soon as she modeled it. Fortunately, the wood of the small boat was heavy enough, and the second half sank in the sand. There was actually no danger of capsizing.

Feeling the strength just now, Cheng Que realized one thing at this time: To win the dragon boat race,

she must have superior physical strength. That is to say... She looked at Yu Qian and Min Yuan, her eyes narrowed slightly, and the pupils seemed to flash past. A fierce light. The camera captured this scene very accurately. Later, she was equipped with real lightning special effects, and a big "vigilance" was filmed on her forehead.