Untitled Part 91

"So." Li Yin looked at her sideways, the emotions in it were so complicated that it was hard to tell, "Cheng Xiangyi, you don't care about me, I promise you won't hurt her, can you?"

" She could have been able to do it four years ago. Needless to go "to Yi Cheng said softly," Why do you think "?

Li Yin slowly across the tip of the tongue against the palate, a moment before saying:"? Once people make a mistake, it is a lifetime and can not be forgiven yet, "

she You can forgive Cheng Que despicably, why... can't you be forgiven?

Cheng Xiangyi was speechless for a while, and didn't quite understand what the precipitated grief in her was, "You were taken wrong, not her fault."

"I know." Li Yin looked at the woman walking in front, "I have never been because of this. I hate her for a little bit.

She never cared about the power of the Cheng family or the love of her biological parents. The Li family had given her enough warmth. What she cared about... It was only the so-called identity of Cheng Que in that lifetime. And the sins made.

The cause of the past life, the result of this life. The former cause, the current result. It is very painful to carry everything alone.

Li Yin closed, and opened it slowly after a while, "Can't I be forgiven? Cheng Xiangyi."

"You should ask her instead of me."

"Then you don't intervene."

"Parents won't agree. of. " "

this is a future matter. "Li Yin paused, speed up the pace to keep up with front man," now, do not stop me. "

Cheng Yi looked at her to go back, then, after all, I did not spit it out.

Cheng Xiangyi and Lu Huaiyu drove two cars over, a silver-gray Maybach and a black Land Rover. The model is not the point. Land Rover is handsome but there are other more handsome cars. The point is that the platinum base starts with "YA". License plate.

Cheng Que raised his eyebrows when he saw it.

"Royal card." Lu Huaiyu opened the door for her, and then gracefully made a gesture of inviting her, "Please my eldest lady."

"Puff, let His Royal Highness open the door, am I the only one?" Cheng Que couldn't help laughing.

"Of course, my dad and I have never driven." Lu Huai raised his eyebrows, "

Get in the car?" "Oh no, you don't look as comfortable as my nanny car." Cheng Que also took a look, "You Go by yourself, my place is big."

Lu Huaiyu didn't expect that he would be rejected again, but he was not angry. He still followed lightly to Cheng Que's car and said, "It's okay, I can take your ride.

"

Leave your car? Just leave it here?" "Let them drive back." Lu Huai pointed to the back. There were a few tall and tall women standing scattered. They seemed to be Alpha, and all of them were sharp. , The toughness that can't be concealed in casual clothes, on the contrary, it is more like a beast ready to go.

The guards that His Royal Highness brought with him were extraordinary.

I didnt see it last time. Cheng Que looked at this side a few more times, then nodded and said, Well,

Im pretty handsome. Isnt I more handsome? Lu Huaiyu squeezed her chin and tilted her head. Hair cut short can not hide the taste of women, but more heroic, so bright and bright, more attractive than a teenager.