Untitled Part 18

Probably because they were afraid of embarrassment, neither of them mentioned the so-called confession anymore, as if Cheng Que really drank a piece of it.

But after all, it left a trace.

"It's okay, isn't it just a confession of failure." Chen Xiran tried very hard to comfort her heartbroken friend. She didn't know what happened that night, only that she and Xiang Qiushui were called back by Li Yin not long after she and Xiang Qiushui went out. When I went back, I saw Cheng Que lying on the sofa with red eyes and red cheeks, silently weeping.

"Where is there no fragrant grass in the end of the world, why do you have a single flower." Chen Xiran patted her friend on the shoulder, trying to make her give up.

"But." Cheng Que sniffed, "I still, I can't let

it go." "Then go on, isn't it a saying, failure is success her mother, maybe you will succeed if you try harder." Chen Xiran I cant figure out a way after Ive exhausted my breasts, so I start talking nonsense, You dont think youve been in contact with her for a long time, right? Now? Who can reject our beautiful and unparalleled Miss Cheng."

"We are like this, and then like this..."

"Huh? This..." Cheng Que hesitated.

"Trust me, yes!" Chen Xiran patted his barren chest, "No one knows alpha better than alpha."

Cheng Que: "...but."

"No, but try it, try it, people are not frivolous. Boy in vain, if you like her, go chasing, what are you afraid of. What's more, she didnt explicitly refuse it.

Cheng Que recalled carefully. At that time, her mind was dizzy, and the light was dim, she actually didnt see too clearly. Li Yin's expression only heard her almost sighing voice.

it seems to be like this?

She was tangled.

When passing by the music club, Li Yin heard the sound of a pipa coming from the door. The sound was light and pleasant at first, like a breeze, like a beautiful jade, but there was a slight sadness, like rain hitting pear blossoms, and the leaves were scattered and dusty. There was a lingering frustration. Afterwards, the music swelled, and suddenly it became fierce and wanton, like an unyielding fighter regrouping to challenge the terrible difficulty again.

She listened for a while outside the door, suddenly the corners of her mouth raised slightly, and she whispered, "Interesting."

Then she walked away.

It's a good pipa, but it's a pity that the person who plays the music is wrong.

With the sound of footsteps far away, she walked through the long corridor, as if spanning an irretrievable time.

The time of high school students is always rushed and fulfilling. Although Cheng Que was determined to continue pursuing Li Yin, a provincial violin competition that followed immediately disrupted her plan and waited for her to return with the trophy. It was nearing the end of the period.

Although there has been less time to get along during this period, Cheng Que never lost his mind, whether it was the various snacks, snacks and desserts that appeared every day in the Li Yin Table Cave, the drinks and towels that were never lacking in sports classes, or when rumors appeared. The emergency measures include the omegas who were fancy blocked and wanted to confess to Li Yin. Even if Li Yin never accepted, Cheng Que was still doing her own way, trying to wear through the hard stone bit by bit, as if she had forgotten the aspiration she had set at the beginning. Obviously he wanted to play with her, but in the end he became the one to be teased, but I was quite willing. Alas, it can only be said that stupid people have stupid blessings. But what made Li Yin most strange during this period was Lu Huaiyu's attitude. That domineering alpha was not so easy to give up, but he hadn't done anything until Li Yin received the news from his subordinates. Her small company has been troubled by others. When Li Yin just came back from rebirth, she just caught up with a game with high odds. She took advantage of her rebirth to earn her first pot of gold, and then went to dig some "mines", and then in the name of her father. I made a little investment and made a lot of money after two years of rolling.

"Li Yin, are you listening to me?"

Just thinking about what to do with the trouble, Li Yin lost her senses for a while, and felt that her face was poked. She looked back, her eyes swept to the side with a hippie smile and started to move her hands. Cheng Que, who moved his feet, turned his head to avoid another Anlu Mountain's claw, and said coldly: "What."

"You are not listening." Cheng Que slumped, but soon cheered up again, looking forward to it. Question: "Next week, the school organizes a charity sale. Do you want to set up a stall with me? I have already applied." Xingrui Middle School organizes various activities to exercise students' abilities and character. This end-of-term charity sale is One of them, the funds obtained will be donated to the Fund for Out-of-school Children run by the Royal Family. With royal supervision as a guarantee, all the sources of funds for the foundation are transparent and open, and there are royal grants every year. It is a charitable foundation trusted by the empire. The girls look of expectation fell in his eyes, and Li Yin pursed his lips. , When the original refusal came to his lips, he swallowed it back, and then asked: "Bazaar? What are you going to sell." "Anything is fine." Cheng Que calculated with her fingers, "I prepared some hands. I can do things like notebooks, and I can draw and sing, so I can support the stall." Wait, is there something weird in it? "Book?" Li Yin showed a puzzled look. Cheng Que's expression solidified for a moment, then he laughed in the next second, "Just... some comics." Li Yin: "?" "Ah, don't care about these little details, so do you want to be with me?" Cheng Que put his hands together. A pair of wet and beautiful eyes are full of expectation. Li Yin paused, "Yes." "Okay, then I'm going to prepare?" Cheng Que let out a low cheer, clenching his fist as if he had overcome some difficulty. The people around her are no strangers to her. In the past two months, no one knew that Miss Cheng had changed from being a school tyrant to a tengu, and some cats and puppies dared to come out and talk about her.

"Yeah." Li Yin nodded lightly, watched her leave, then lowered his head and turned on the phone, and replied: "Which link is it stuck?"

"We said that our picture is dark and bloody, and we should classify it on r18, otherwise we won't give it. "

Before he was born again, Li Yin was in the entertainment industry. Naturally, he knew that some of the movies that were not favored in the early stage but were big hits. After he had money, he started a company and invested in a few films. Now he has a small reputation in the industry. It is famous that all snakes, insects, rats and ants have been entangled in it. It is not the first time to be troubled, but it is the first time someone has used a card review to deal with her.

Li Yin was thoughtful, but not angry, and his expression was still very calm, "Have you looked for the relationship."

"Yes, I won't give it." There was some hesitation over there, "Boss, is your family..."

"Yeah ." "

I said something weird over there, saying that you are optimistic about the things you shouldn't covet at home. Don't covet things."

Seeing this sentence, Li Yin's beautiful eyebrows were stained with a little haze, "I I see."

"Then us?"

"You continue to do it." She typed one by one, her eyes getting colder, "I'll take care of this matter."