Untitled Part 94

Cheng Que was busy filming, but actually didnt have much time to entertain people. Cheng Xiangyi was okay, because there were still classes, and he left after the holidays. The remaining two were very troublesome, especially when Lu Huaiyu saw Li Yins fancy courtesy. In the future, it was even more compared with others, and Cheng Que had a headache. Cheng Xiangyi drove them away as soon as he left.

Then he came to an end in peace and stability.

In the cold winter season, snow fell in the north. Cheng Que fell in Xiao Ling's arms and finished the last line—the atmosphere was just right. Yun Yi, played by Xiao Ling, bowed his head and tremblingly fell on the lips of Wei's disciple and lover—kiss, then closed his eyes, and his forehead touched. Tremblingly hugged her gradually disappearing body, trying to keep Yunbai's lost soul.

It turns out that when people are sad to the extreme, there are no tears.

"Yun Bai." She trembled and said in a low voice hoarsely: "Please, stay... OK?"

No one answered her, only Shuoxue from the north fell on her hair and clothes.

It seems to be a white head.

"Okay, Ka!" In the end—the scene ended perfectly, Chu Ge exhaled—white mist, shouted in excitement, and then watched—the pictures on the screen, shaking his hands and took out from his pocket—a red envelope to the two of them Go.

When the surrounding assistants and staff heard her call to stop, they rushed up to the caring two people who were handing hot water and wearing overcoats. They wore ethereal white skirts and brocade clothes in the sky of minus 20 degrees. Filming is very torturous, especially in the mountains, even if you put some warm babies on your body, it can't stop the loss of heat.

Xiao Ling, who is Alpha, is okay—sometimes, Cheng Que is miserable. When he finally plays, his face is red and trembling, he wants to shrink into the masters arms, and then realizes that he is not filming anymore. .

"Sorry, Teacher Xiao." Omega smiled shyly, stood up and was wrapped in a long down jacket by the assistant, with a hand warmer in his hand, and hot water from Tang Yin's mouth. .

"It's okay, it's not freezing you." Xiao Ling looked down at her-eyes, and smoothly wiped the fake blood that overflowed from the corner of her mouth. The main ingredient is tomato juice, which tastes sour and sweet.

"It's okay." Cheng Que shook his head and turned to see Chu Ge running in three steps and two steps. He smiled gently at her, and his beautiful eyes squinted happily, like a cheerful little cat, "How about Chu guide, it did not let you down. " "

great great. "Chuge pleased patted her on the shoulder, then the prepared red envelopes stuffed her hands," Congratulations fixing, red envelope over and over again unlucky. "

circles Traditionally, the role of death will give a red envelope to suppress bad luck.

Cheng Que also knew that he happily received the red envelope, but sneezed when he wanted to talk.

The people around immediately looked over with concern, "It's okay, isn't it because you have a cold?"

"No, my nose is a little itchy." Cheng Que waved his hand quickly, and finally sneezed again, and then talked. There are obvious nasal sounds in the voice.

This made both Alphas a little worried, and they happened to have finished filming, so Chu Ge urged her to go to the nanny car to rest first, and she directed the other staff to pack things up.