Untitled Part 90

"Why are you laughing so weird?" Cheng Que glanced suspiciously at Alpha who was standing next to him while drinking water during the intermission.

She still remembered the look just now, as if, as if a beast ready to go was about to capture its prey, sharp and gorgeous, it was a bit scary.

It makes people want to stop.

"Huh?" The woman hugged her chest and looked at her. The thin knit sweater wrapped her nice figure close to the body, and she looked romantic and handsome even when she raised her eyebrows. The smile of a woman who had always been cold and smiling was particularly seductive, "Where Weird?"

"It's like a pervert." Cheng Que said unceremoniously.

A stiff smile on Li Yin's face, his right hand propped up and touched his earlobe, "You are really...relentless."

"Yes, so don't bother with me. I won't like you."

"Like is a private matter." Li Yin said, she lowered her head, and shattered waves floated in her faint black eyes. "It's also an uncontrollable thing."

Cheng Que squatted, "It's up to you, then.

" But dont follow me. She stood up, took a piece of paper, wiped her mouth, and added some makeup by the way, Also, put on some clothes. You are not afraid of catching a cold in such a cold day?

Time is slipping towards November. Going, it rained two days ago, and the weather is getting colder day by day. This person also took off his coat and dangled, so he is not afraid of the cold.

"Care about me?"

"Crawl." Cheng Que rolled his eyes and handed it over, "You are thinking about fart."

Li Yin smiled, but didn't follow. Just listen to what Yu Ran said, but she was very accurate about one thing.

Cheng Que is a softhearted person.

Who wouldn't like such a person?

Li Yin put on his coat, and Chu Ge glanced at her not far away, hesitating to say hello. The boss seems to be very idle lately, and he always runs here when he has nothing to do. He doesn't seem like a president who manages everything.

Maybe this is the charm of a pretty sister.

The filming continued. A few days later, the crew finished filming the scene and prepared to move to the venue, but after going down the mountain, they accidentally ran into an unexpected guest. Oh no, it's two.

Looking at the short-haired Alpha who was walking behind Cheng Xiangyi, Li Yin's entire face became cold again, but Cheng Que exclaimed, "Lu Huai? Why are you here?" The

handsome Alpha Yu Jie did not look like the last time we met. Wearing a military uniform, I changed into a handsome jacket and processed trousers. I stepped on a pair of Martin boots. My hair was cut a little bit shorter. The tassel earrings on my ears swayed lightly, my face was clean and beautiful, and my face was blurred with a smile. The handsome and sexy sex.

She ignored the expressionless Li Yin, crossed the same expressionless Cheng Xiangyi, put her hand in her pocket and walked towards Cheng Que. When she approached, she leaned forward and smiled, reached out and touched the soft top of omega's hair, and asked: "Long time no see, did you miss me?"

"No." Cheng Que opened her hand and straightened out the messed hair that was rubbed by this guy. "Why are you here, can soldiers run around?"

"The soldiers also have holidays. I finally transferred back to the capital. The chief gave me a few days off." Lu Huaiyu was opened his hand and was not angry. He explained in a good voice, and then looked at others either vaguely or upright. The people who Guangming looked over said generously, "Hello, I'm Lu Huai, I'm a queer, um, good friend."