Untitled Part 66

Cheng Que eye is drawn, and tried to force to reverse the topic, "This ...... you time to see just fine, the team invited to tell us when there is no program list, should an accident. Do not say this, Dad you ......"

"ah Well, we all know, young people." Li Bai smiled, "Don't worry about my legs, it's fine."

Cheng Que: "..."

What do you know.

A word is hard to say, and it also hints that the fat and water will not flow to the outsider's field, internal digestion, etc. The two assistants are laughing, and Cheng Que is a little bit stubborn about eating.

It would be nice to hear this kind of remarks a few years ago without knowing it. Now...

Cheng Que himself doesn't understand what he is feeling.

In the afternoon, she said she had to go back first when something happened. When she got home, she collapsed on the sofa with exhaustion. When she saw Meng Shu taking the fruit from the refrigerator and cutting it, she jumped up suddenly, "Shu Shu."

"Huh?" Meng Shu looked back, her boss called her a strange name, and it was not uncommon for her to be called Shushu. She was used to it a long time ago, "What's the matter."

"Do the elders start urging marriage when they reach their age?" Cheng Que supported. Chin sighed, "Have your family urged you."

Meng Shu is several years older than her, and she has reached the age when people generally think that she should get married. Her family is middle-class, there are no immigrants, living in this place will always be inevitably constrained by customs and culture.

"No." Meng Shu thought for a while, "I told my mother that I have an annual salary of 500,000 yuan, and there is no time to abandon the boss and fall in love. She will leave me alone."

"Eh, I'm delaying you so much. "Que Cheng and later collapsed," you told me several years to the, let you do your assistant can seem a waste. " "

There is not any delay not to delay, and I grew up trying to learn and study abroad, in order to Isn't it just a good job with a high salary to get a good life? Boss, you won't owe my salary, that's not good." Meng Shu shrugged, "Would you like to eat grapes?"

"Remove the seeds."

Soon Meng Shu cut a plate of fruit salad and came over. The variety was quite rich, and the cut fruit was easy to eat with toothpicks inserted into the sliced ​​fruit. She put the plate on the coffee table and smiled when she saw that Cheng Que was still a little bit distressed. "Omega is different from our beta. Wife and Aunt Li both care about you."

Omega's physique destined them to choose a partner or play. Inhibitors, it's normal for parents to worry about them.

"It's hard to know if you know it." Cheng Que curled his lips. "Why is Alpha not being pushed."

"Not necessarily! And it's fine if you don't like rejection. I don't think his wife is very open-minded. "Meng Shu comforted her, watching her watch the TV while she finished the fruit in shock, and resurrected with full blood after eating.

"I'm going to play games! Here you clean up."

"Okay." Meng Shu smiled. Cheng Que has matured a bit in the past two years, but occasionally still has a youthful temperament that is difficult to remove. The child is still innocent and innocent.

In the afternoon, there were quite a lot of people watching the live broadcast. Cheng Que hadnt started the broadcast for more than a month. When it was open, it was four or five oclock. I didnt expect to see hundreds of people coming in as soon as I opened it. After the audience realized that this was a real person, there were more barrages.