Untitled Part 102

Začít od začátku

"Wait." Jin He stopped her and waited for the journey. When Que looked over, she showed a subtle expression, and tried her best to remind her in a tactful way: "Recently...Don't get too close to Mr. Li, and don't watch Weibo."

"What happened to Weibo?" Cheng Que was puzzled. Expression, she hasnt read Weibo much recently, but a certain pink website plays a lot, and she plays live games every day after work. Except for Happy Every Devil is the master of Jingji, the game is so happy that she has no interest. It's boring to find yourself.

"Don't worry about it." Jinhe quickly recovered his expressionless face. I'm helping you settle down. The artist has too many scandals during the rising period.

Cheng Que let out a cry, and didn't delve into it when he couldn't come out. After chatting for a few more words, he went out with the script. Jin He still has to run Yan Ruong Yue Mi. Except for her when she runs a variety show, she is in a stocking state. Many things are left to Meng Shu to deal with. Fortunately, Meng Shu really didnt feel sorry for her education and salary. .

After going out, Cheng Que heard that Cheng Xiangyi was in the company today. After thinking about it, she ran to play with her. As a result, her younger sister was working hard. Cheng Que, who was watching, was not too embarrassed to disturb, so she lay down in the rest area and prepared to read the script.

Then she opened Weibo.

In order to prevent Jin He from discovering it, she first sent Meng Shu aside and stayed aside without being in the big size. She cut the small number and touched her Weibo to take a look. Um, the fans are increasing, and the comments are normal. Obviously, there is no big question...Huh?

——Is my younger sister dating Mr. Li?

——Although I dont want to admit it, Que Que does match up with Mr. Li, and I smashed to death with those photos! !

——What kind of single person is still in love! shameless!

——Haha, it turned out to be embracing the thighs of the CEO of Chenshuo. I said how resources are better than one. Some people... will do some conspiracy and tricks, turn

over the comments, and be in harmony with the past. It's different. Recently, there have been a lot of comments about her, and it seems that after a lot of reports have been deleted, the ones left behind are more moderate.

In fact, its not surprising that there are black fans, but when they see their black spots, why are they holding their thighs to hype? In previous variety shows, she revealed that her family is very good, right? Where does she need unspoken rules?

If he didn't understand, Cheng Que followed what those people said and looked for it, and then he saw...Various ambiguous photos of himself and Li Yin.

She quit Weibo with a weird look, then thought for a while, then clicked in and looked at the pictures. This must be the conspiracy of that guy Li Yin! How could someone post these pictures without her indulgence!

Don't think she doesn't know.

Damnable woman.

Cheng Que frowned, turned off Weibo angrily, threw his phone aside, turned his head and took it over and flipped through the script.

The first three scripts are all copyrights of the company, so the complete script was sent over. Cheng Que was not surprised by this, but it surprised her that "Tu Di" was also a complete script.

She has seen the original work of "Tumi" and has a basic understanding of the plot, but the screenplay after the film adaptation is generally different from the original work, whether it is large or small. Although Jin He has said that the original author made the adaptation himself, so he followed the original plot as much as possible, but Cheng Que still watched it with the attitude of reading a new script.

The beginning of "Tu Di" is the dream of the protagonist. There is a woman in her dream. A woman is dancing under a pear tree, with petals falling on the top of her shoulders and hair, like a concubine and fairy. Only a back can make people's hearts sway and beautiful.

However, when Yan Yu saw her, she felt uncontrollable heartache, as if a hammer was slamming in her heart. She wanted to get close to the woman, but was blocked by the mist, and she was never seen again. , Death at different points, no chance in the next life.

Awakening from the dream, Yan Yu held the jade pendant in his hand again.

This jade pendant was uploaded by her ancestors. It is said to be an old artifact from the Wei Dynasty a thousand years ago. When she caught Zhou, her grandmother put it on the table according to a acquaintance's suggestion, and then she grabbed it. Has been following her until today.

The story begins by saying that he is twenty-eight years old. He is the youngest professor of history in the industry. He has studied the Wei Dynasty, published several high-quality papers, and led the protective excavation of Princess Wei Yingans tomb. The completion has made a huge contribution.

After dreaming of the familiar and unfamiliar woman again, Yan Yu received a call saying that he had discovered the tomb of the most mysterious emperor Wei Yuan in Huaiyun Mountain, and that the tomb was suspected to have been visited by tomb robbers. A hole was opened on the side of the mountain, and the cultural relics in the tomb are likely to be destroyed, so the Cultural Bureau urgently established a project to prepare for rescue work, but now there are not many people who can take over this work and have a full understanding of the Wei Dynasty. Is one of them.

Yan Yu was stunned when he received the call, but he didn't expect that he and the Wei Yuan Emperor would have this kind of fate. Without him, the surname of the royal family of the Wei Dynasty, according to clear historical records, the surname of Emperor Wei Yuan, but the name Yu.

Say metaphors, say Yu. It is still a coincidence that Yanyu developed Yanyu's tomb.

She laughed, but she suddenly had a hunch after taking on this task—perhaps she could find the answer about the woman in her dream in this matter.

The author has something to say: This script originated from a dream I had a long time ago, it should be two years ago, it is very, very torturous, it is a scumbag, be the ending, I once wanted to outline an outline and write a short story, but think about it Forget it. When the script is released for you to see,

I will start the daily hhh with my Ji You and the wheat code. In fact, I could finish it yesterday, but when I was halfway through the writing, someone asked me to go, and then called me in the early morning. When Ji You, she said that you are scumbag before twelve oclock, I dont deserve to have me after twelve oclock

, I dare to

thank you in 2021-08-24 05:05:46~2021-08-28 20 : The little angel who voted for me during 08:46 or irrigated nutrient solution~