Although some people played round the field, the atmosphere between the two did not improve much, until Cheng Xiangyi didn't know when to rinse some meat for Cheng Que, and then took the cold meat from her plate.

Li Yin followed her movements and looked over, and met his sister's calm black eyes all the way up, and squinted slightly.

What do you mean?

Cheng Xiangyi returned her look: Don't make trouble.

Make a hammer! Li Yin is anxious, and fights with his sister with his eyes. This frizzy scene looks a bit sand sculptures, and of course Cheng Que ignores them.

After a while, she turned to ask about the current situation of Lu Huaiyu. When people saw that she was either entering the military department or entering the cabinet, she climbed to a very high position in the original work that Cheng Que knew. She didn't say anything about the future. The emperor was succeeded by the current crown prince. He was about the same age as Cheng Zhixu. She was a very prestigious beautiful aunt. Taisun was even a beautiful girl. The mother and daughter are very prestigious among the people. After all, everyone loves beauty. Yes.

Oh, now Taisun is a beautiful royal sister, a few years older than Cheng Que, and a gentle and restrained female Alpha.

Lu Huaiyu smiled and didn't say anything concretely, "I entered the General Staff, now there is nothing to fight, let's rise step by step."

Soldiers are promoted slowly in peaceful times, and most of them require qualifications, but Lu Huai's language is different, she holds There is no shortage of tasks.

Of course, Cheng Que didnt know much about these, so he didnt ask much. Instead, he started to talk about his experience in the crew. Next to him, Xiao Ling added a sentence from time to time. After a meal, the atmosphere slowed down, and then went back to the hotel. No more moths appeared.

When opening the room, Lu Huaiyu still wanted to touch Cheng Que next door or to the door. Unfortunately, one was occupied by Li Yin and the other was occupied by others. She wanted to change but received two sisters with Sima's eyes that were colder than the other, and finally she could only swallow silently. After going down, he was run to a position quite far away from Cheng Que.

She didn't panic even after being run, and ran to knock on the door when Cheng Que was playing games at night, which made Cheng Que hurriedly ran to open the door and died once, and the look in her eyes suddenly became bad.

"What's the matter." Omega held his mobile phone at the door and stared at the tall Alpha. He felt more angry when he needed to raise his head. He glanced at the countdown to his death and put down the phone, his face was a bit stinky, "You better have something to do. Find me."

"Why are you so fierce? I'm not welcome." Lu Huai glanced at her mobile phone interface, "Are you still

playing , are you still broadcasting?" Cheng Que said, not surprising that she knew she was playing games. "How did you know that I was broadcasting?"

"How recognizable your voice is, why can't I hear it." Lu Huaiyu raised his lips and smiled at her, his short hair was more romantic and suave, like a handsome Alpha.

Cheng Que took a glance at her, not knowing whether he believed it or not. When the judge in his hand was happy, he pulled the small map to see it, and when he was ready to resurrect, he would smash it and let the other person know how to write the dead words.

"Aren't you tired after running around for a day? Come to

see me?" "I won't be tired when I see you." Lu Huai raised his eyebrows, and while talking about love, he calmly looked at the person he hadn't seen for two or three months. "Just say at the door? Dont let me in?"

Its uncomfortable to play games while standing. Cheng Que let the door open with a squeak, and quickly wandered back into the sofa, "Sit there, what small refrigerator do you want to drink? If it is there, I wont entertain it anymore."

"Okay." Lu Huaiyu looked at it and took out a bottle of freshly squeezed juice. Cheng Que's taste is sometimes the same as that of children. He likes juice, yogurt, etc., and occasionally likes the fresh milk that is squeezed out. He deliberately waits for the milky skin to form after being cooked and eaten and let cool.

Although the military can't help drinking, they can rarely drink it. Lu Huaiyu is used to drinking white water or beverages. Now there is no one who is not used to it. On the contrary, it is happier to discover that Cheng Que's taste has not changed for many years.

But she changed her mind for a moment, does the same taste mean that the person she likes also remains the same? Thinking of this, her face sank again, and it took a while before she said, "Do you still like her?"

Cheng Que paused, and suddenly made an operation mistake and put a big move. The next second she was cut to death by a ghost. She put down her phone and looked up at Lu Huaiyu, her expression could not tell anything unusual.

"Why are you asking this?"

"Can't you ask?" With short hair Alpha eyes flashing, his handsome and heroic face just showed melancholy and fragility, which seemed extremely pitiful.

Cheng Que: "..." All of you are better at acting than me.

After thinking for a few seconds, she decided to speak a little bit more, "Lu Huaiyu, I actually like her or not, it's the same..."

"Que Que." Lu Huaiyu interrupted her suddenly, his eyes were a bit deep, a little flustered, and some didn't know. Was it afraid or added other mixed emotions, "Do you still like her?"

Cheng Que was startled, and after reading the meaning in her eyes, she stopped when she was about to say it, and felt that it seemed a bit cruel to say that. , But soon made up his mind, "I..."

Hanging is more hateful than not liking it.

"I don't want to ask." Lu Huaiyu pursed his lips and sighed for a long time, "Don't be so wary of me."

"It's not vigilance." Cheng Que shook his head, "I just don't want my friends who I value very much to fall into a meaningless whirlpool. "

Don't like me, Lu Huaiyu, it's not worth it.

The author has something to say: Well, this is the longest time I have broken off in the past two years_(:з∠)_