Cheng Que was sitting by the window, and he could see the verdant scenery not far away from his side. It felt pretty good.

Yan Rou took the menu to her, and smiled: "Little Junior Sister, do you want to eat? The fish and bullfrogs in this store are good. They are all white meat. There is nothing to eat at all."

"Ah, no, just order it ." That's fine, I won't pick it." Cheng Que waved his hand, glanced at Jin He, who was expressionless, and then at the sharp but charming Yan Rou, always feeling that the atmosphere between the two was a little strange. But she didn't say anything. She had been observing secretly since going up the stairs, and noticed the seemingly non-existent eye contact between the two of them since they met, as well as... occasional dodges. She thought slowly, and at the same time asked: "What kind of scene is the elder sister filming?"

"A palace drama." Yan Rou smiled and wink, and said mysteriously: "Keep it secret first, you will be able to see it in two months. Well, I remember it was broadcast on the National Day file. It should start at 7:40 p.m. Well. Hey, the time to choose is really amazing. You can catch up with the summer or New Year's files sooner or later."

"It's not too good, and the quality is the root of the ratings." Cheng Que retracted his gaze. He held his chin and smiled fascinatingly.

Yan Rou shrugged, and when she saw that she didnt order, she gave the menu to Jin He. Jin He was not polite, and then asked a few assistants if they had any food restrictions and wanted to eat, and then hooked a few in the store. The signature dishes have a bland taste. After all, one is filming and one has just joined the group. It is really not delicious or spicy. Yan Rou sighed when she saw it, and asked her what shouldn't be given to her, and then silently closed her voice under Jin He's cold eyes.

In fact, she also knew what to eat and what not to eat, but she knew that Gui knew that when it really happened, she was still a bit lost.

The restaurant served food very quickly. It didn't take long for the food to be served. A few people were eating and chatting. After that, they added WeChat and said that they could come out to make appointments when they were free to get in touch.

The two of them have an Alpha and an omega, and they take different routes. The resources are not too sudden. They are still an agent, and they can also engage in cooperation when they have the opportunity.

After eating, Yan Rou was sent away. Cheng Que touched her chin, and looked at Jin He as if there was any.

Jin He frowned when she saw him, "Why look at me like this?"

"Sister Jin doesn't know that Sister Yan Rou is here?"

" Yes ." Jin He said, "She happens to be here, I am going to introduce you to you by the way. It's a moment."

"Oh..." Cheng Que prolonged the tone, and the sound of oh brought a meaningful taste.

Jin He raised his eyebrows, "What kind of yin and yang?"

"No." Cheng Que snorted, "Speaking of which Jin Sister has a good relationship with her." The eyebrows became softer, and he had treated himself before. It was done on business.

"She was the first artist I brought..." Jin He hesitated for a while, "In general, we two grew up with each other."

And Yue Mi, too, but it's a pity that she is leaving the circle for an Alpha. .

Seeing the managerial lady who had been cold and reserved, it was rare to express a bit of sorrow, and Cheng Que became more and more curious about her and Yan Rou. And she always felt... the relationship between Jin He and Yan Rou was not that simple.

Forget it, she hasn't handled her own affairs properly, and she cares about what others are doing.

Thinking about this, she remembered the bracelet that was still going back. Although she drank too much the night before, there were some fragments, but after the reminder, she remembered some parts. The ambiguity in the car, the warmth in the room, and the vague memories came to her mind. Cheng Que sighed slightly and touched it subconsciously. With empty wrists, the mood is a bit complicated.

Is she... trying to please herself?

Anyway, whenever she had responded four years ago, or... hadn't said that sentence, Cheng Que felt that he could be brave, but it was a pity.

If an apology is useful, what should the police do?

She lowered her eyes slightly, and her soft heart became cold again.

"Sneezes."

Hearing the sneeze, the flight attendant of the business seat hurried over to care about the passengers, "Hello madam, are you uncomfortable?"

"No, I'm fine." Li Yin nodded slightly and looked sideways. To the scenery not far away quickly retreating, and then silently lowered his head, and curled up the fingers on his knees, holding back not covering his chest.

strangeness.

The author has something to say: There is still at night, my procrastination is absolutely absolutely necessary, and I really need to force it

in life and death. Thank you for the period from 2021-06-11 23:59:41 to 2021-06-12 08:41:24 I vote for the king's vote or the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution~