"Do you think so? My little angel."

Cheng Que sighed, "Kerry, I'm out of the airport. If nothing happens, I'll hang up."

"Oh, you really are. Cruel, don't you care about the old lover of other country as soon as you return to China?"

"...I'll give you one minute." It is

finally normal over there, "Okay, is the journey going well? My baby?"

"Thank you for that ." Concerned, it went smoothly."

"My new movie will start next year. Are you free to participate in it?"

"Hmm..." Cheng Que groaned, scanning the crowds coming and going in front of the airport, raising his hand to look at the time, "I'm not sure about this, you know, my international student visa has expired, apply Working visas are more troublesome."

"Visas are not a problem, I can help you solve them." The blonde Alpha over there was sitting in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows with her legs crossed and looking at the traffic below, raising her plain wrists and delivering the slender lady's cigar. On lips, her voice became fascinating, "Originally, your foreign student visa didn't have enough time and qualifications to participate in my movie."

"Hey, do you have to pierce my experience of walking through the back door?" The

woman smiled lightly. , A picture of omega lifting her temples and a helpless smile appeared in front of her, "My back door is always open for you, my little angel."

"I know, I will contact you before the time." The assistant has led her to the appointment. In front of the good car, Cheng Que glanced to the right with his head tilted slightly, and he could vaguely see a flash there, which seemed to be the light of a flashlight.

"Hmm, okay, I see, I won't forget you." Cheng Que was a little helpless, "Kerry, if you talk to everyone in such an ambiguous tone, you really won't find anyone. "The

blond Alpha stroked her hand at the corner of her lips and asked with a graceful smile: "Don't you like it? Little angel."

"Compared to this, it should be three o'clock on your side, and you still don't sleep on your skin." I'll be wailing."

"Okay, okay, I see, you're always so long-winded, little angel."

Cheng Que ignored her grinning complaint, "I've got in the car safely, can you rest assured Kerry? "

OK."

"Good night, Kerry, the stars are blessing you."

"Good night, my little angel." After

hanging up the phone, Cheng Que exhaled, and turned his head to find the assistant with a strange expression on his face. He couldn't help being funny. Said: "Why is this expression weird."

"Every time the boss talks with Miss Christie on the phone, it's sticky."

"What's sticky, this is a normal relationship between friends." Cheng Que smiled and said to the driver: "Go to Yonglin Apartment, Master. . " "

Go ahead. "the driver answered, skilled drove out of the airport road," the girl is you just returned yuan Vikings?? "

Cheng Que just open the phone to see the group message, heard on Enliaoyisheng, laughing:" I went out to study at university and havent come back for several years. I dont know if Yuanjing has changed much."