Li Yin was speechless, thinking about how this vicious woman didn't have the dignified and Shuya appearance a few years later, and she was like an idiot. However, she was not interested in investigating the cause, and she speeded up her pace by closing her mouth coldly.

"Hey, wait for me." Cheng Que ran to catch up, completely forgetting Li Yin's warning. Only her overly pleasant voice was recorded in her mind. When she came up, she was still happy, "You are Go and move the book, I'll help you, I'll help you."

Li Yin rolled his eyes, really impatient, stopped to look at her coldly, and said, "I told you not to follow me, listen. understand? " "

I do not! "Cheng Que not only unwilling, but also proud raised a delicate chin," I want to go who want to follow the tube wear has never been able to. "

look, the whole is a Spoiled little princess.

Li Yin stared at her faintly, and then remembered the scene he had seen before his death. The woman had a gentle and elegant appearance, but in Yan Yan, Yan Yan used such a vicious scheme against her, and her expression became worse again. Que Bing's eyes were cut sharper on Cheng Que's body, and she sneered and ignored her.

"Hey." Cheng Que was a little dissatisfied. Even if you look good, you can't keep staring at people like this, "I didn't seem to offend you, why did you treat me so fiercely!"

"You offended me in your previous life ." ." Li Yinhong said noble. I don't know if I offended her or killed her.

"Wow, you still believe this." Cheng Que raised his eyebrows, "but doesn't that mean that we are predestined? Hey, know each other, don't be so fierce."

This person has been twittering, just beside him like a bird. Jumping around, Li Yin's face was strained, and his mood was getting worse, but when he caught sight of Cheng Que's clean and innocent smiling face and those shiny black eyes, he miraculously soothed so much loss. She endured listening.

Fortunately, the Ministry of Education and Engineering arrived soon. The teacher on duty was still there. He saw her coming and showed her another pile of books and some utensils. "Thats it, this trip should be enough. , But so many are not easy to take, forget it, let me help you...Huh, Cheng Que?"

"Hello, teacher." Cheng Que popped a small head from the side and waved his paw at the teacher grinningly, "Don't bother the teacher, I'll help me get it at the same table."

" Oh , classmate Cheng Que There are also times when you are willing to help others?"

"Cut, what's so surprising." Cheng Que curled his lips, turned his head and saw that Li Yin had packed up and picked up his things, and hurriedly went up to take it over, "I'll come and I will come. , This is too much trouble, let me help you."

Li Yin put his arm on the other side and avoided Cheng Queye's hand, and nodded to the teacher: "Don't trouble the teacher, I can do it myself. . " "

let me let me. "but still there next to Cheng Que jump, the height difference of the two dozen centimeters high, originally Li Yin, raising his hand over her will be able to go, can not put away Que kept leaning forward, leaning toward...

bang, bang, bang.

Li Yin was silent for a few seconds, looked at the mess of books on the ground, and then at Cheng Que, who looked embarrassed, and said coldly: "Did you deliberately?"

"Ah, I'm sorry." Cheng Que lowered his head to admit his mistake, and pointed his finger at him . Said: "I didn't mean it..."

Upon seeing this, the teacher next to him hurried up to play haha, and squatted down to help Li Yin pick up the book. At the same time, he said: "It's all right, it's an accident. The teacher will help you pick it up."

"Trouble. "Li Yin's chest rose and fell, and he quickly squatted down to clean up together. Cheng Que, who was next to him, was embarrassed for a few seconds, and helped to retrieve a few books.

The three people packed up quickly. After a while, they packed the textbooks together with the box containing the sundries pulled out by the teacher of the School and Engineering Department. Cheng Que took the initiative to hug the box and let Li Yin take the book by himself.

Because of the accident that happened just now, Li Yin didn't want to argue with Cheng Que anymore, letting her hold the box and follow behind him.

Cheng Que was very happy, because the classmates who did exercises all came back and received a lot of attention. Everyone was very curious about how the famous school boss in this school was helping people move things. This proactive appearance was really strange.

Cheng Que didn't care at first, but after receiving the attention all the way, she became a little unhappy. She never concealed her unhappiness. She immediately stared at a pair of beautiful big-eyed tits and looked back fiercely, "What are you looking at? I haven't seen a beautiful woman." !"

Some classmates were not afraid of her, and smiled back when they saw it, "I haven't seen the process you are so beautiful."

"Wow, you dare to molested me, you wait, I remember you."

Just threatened . , Turned his head but saw Li Yin was walking away, Cheng Que immediately chased after him in a panic, "Hey, wait for me, why are you doing this?" The

students laughed behind him.

Cheng Que bulged, ignored them, and followed Li Yin in a trot panting, and whispered: "I've helped you get things. Wait for me."

"You can let it go and wait for me ." Come back and get it." Li Yin's tone was flat.

"Huh? Are you afraid of being taken by someone?"

"Xingrui's people can see these things?" Li Yin glanced at her.

"Oh, that's true, but the defensive heart is indispensable." Cheng Que turned the box in his arms and saw that he was almost in the classroom. When he relaxed, he brought up the old things again. "Also, why have you been treating me like this? Fierce, I haven't offended you again. Is it because I am not long enough to be pleasing to the eye?"

Li Yin was silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly asked, "Are you doing this to anyone?"

"Huh?" At this time, the two of them entered the classroom door. Li Yin's voice was not loud, and a tumult behind her covered her voice. Cheng Que didn't hear clearly, so he looked back with his ears up and asked her: "What?"

"Nothing." Li Yin lowered his eyes.

The two of them were seated in the back row, and entering through the back door was originally unobtrusive, but they couldnt bear to look too conspicuous. In addition, Cheng Que was still the most famous in the class, and suddenly a large number of people looked over. Cheng Que's little attendants were even more shocked.

Soon Zhou Li reacted and rushed over to help Cheng Que pick up the things and put them down. By the way, he asked, "Boss, where did you... move the things back from?"

"The Ministry of Education." Cheng Que gave up his hand and pulled it out of his pocket. Wiping his hands with a towel and licking the gray on his chest, "Students need to be friendly and help each other."

Zhou Li: "?"

Other classmates: "?"

Only Li Yin glanced over, with unclear expressions in his eyes.

After tossing this trip, it was almost time for class. Cheng Que glanced at his watch and pushed Zhou Li away with an expression of "Boss, are you head down?" Yin, "It's a good tablemate, let me help you move it back, isn't it great!"

Li Yin glanced at her hand clacking the box, and mumbled.

In my heart, I was thinking that this man is really an idiot.

It's really different from her in memory.