𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Hina hurriedly went back to school. She took the subway to get there as soon as she can. She didn't mind almost being tossed and bumped by strangers.

After she read Yui's text, panic flushed all over her body. Her grandparents even her Mom told her she could just call it a day because she had a valid excuse but Hina insisted.

"Damn it, can't this rain just stop for once." She mouthed.

Hina quickened her pace as the rain began to pour harder.  Up to now, the sky had been postcard-perfect, it wasn't even trying to stop.

The rain conjures upon Hina's skin. She was soaking wet which leads to her not being able to enter the campus by the security.

"Student, you must at least have one pair of clothes to enter or you can just go home. We can't let you in because the floor would be slippery for those students walking at the hallway."

"No, no, you don't understand. I have to go to the gym."

"..Again, you can't Student. Please consider others. They're trying their best to stay dry and you.." He shook his head, "If you ever try to attempt to go in, I will basically have to report it to your Sensei." He threatened, unperturbed, sticking with his words.

After a few moments of indecision, observing that he was not about to change his attitude, helpless Hina crouched down, at the sidewalk, crossing her arms ove her chest. She started sobbing as the rain continue to pour on her.

Suddenly, a pair of sneakers appeared at her sight. Somebody just stopped in front and covered her from continuous rain. She tilt her head up and saw Takahashi Ran. She kept her glance over him.

"Stand up." He spoke.

They both stood there without a word but Ran has this urge to put her realization up front. He won't move until Hina reflect with her actions.

"Do you have something to say?" Ran continued to be very cold and quiet.

"Apologize first."

"For what?"

Hina knew. She knew what he's referring to. Those time she was absent, leaving him on seen, miscommunication, practically avoiding him. Although few of those instances were never meant to hurt him.

Ran kept his stance, eyes fixed on Hina. Back then, she just wanted to put a little tantrum. However, both of assumed things.

"..I'm sorry, I'm really sorry," Hina kept apologizing, hesitant to come near him. Ran opened his arm for Hina to hug but she took a step back.

"Apology accepted but I won't accept it when it happened again. Hm?"

Ran looked at Hina with his gleaming eyes before he brought her to his warm embrace. She sank her face into his chest as if to ask him to never let go as she put her arms around him.

"Yes, I won't do thay again." Hina sobs again. "So, you're not hurt?"

"No, I'm okay. I'm a hundred and million times okay now that I can finally see you and even hug you.. Hina."

All he wanted, his arms around her and it was finally happening.

Hina pulled away, her eyes were visibly red from crying. "Why would Yui text me something like that?"

▮ それはランがジムに行くことについてです言い訳をしないでください !

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐧, 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐲𝐦. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞!

"..Aha, why are you so..Anyways, Uh I think it's next time. I'd like you to take a little break from what happened to your day, earlier." He paused, "Why didn't you tell me about your personal problem?"

"Hmm? It's my problem, not yours though." Hina replied. Ran hissed, "No, your problem is my problem too. Starting from now, we should always talk and communicate. Get it?"

Hina nodded. "Hmm."

"Good girl," He replied. "You should change your clothes, I have my extra jersey in my bag. I'll give it to you."