𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"Say that again? You're telling me that Takahashi Ran asked you to come back tomorrow?" Akari hugged my arm. We are at the corner store looking for something good snacks before we head back home.

"Yes, I think he wants me to do something.. Or just, he's taking his time to accept my sorry."

"Is he even serious about it?" I pop a question, leaning head to a glass fridge, scanning for some drinks, I've been wanting to try the classic sparkling water they had in this store.

Yui slide it open and took one for me and herself. Couldn't be more thankful, assuming it'll be her treat. For a dollar sparkling water. "Takahashi Ran? I don't know, never heard of him being a player nor akahata since freshmen year."

Yui proceeds to the counter. I followed her, "Like, come to think of it. He's quite popular in school but he tries his best to avoid nasty issues about him. This was his first time, and it's all about you."

Me? No, it's all an accident. I may have mark a dent on his good persona, but I won't try to put a permanent mark on him.

"Meh, let's just go and pay for this. Oh wait, you're gonna pay for this right?" I joke. Yui sighed before she takes my sparkling water and pay for it. "Akari, hurry up pick something before it gets too dark. We still have to go home, you know.."

"Alright, alright. I'm just gonna get this." She rush her way to the counter and had it punch on time.

7:47 PM. I look over the clock at the counter. The three of us exited the corner store then walk to the nearest bus stop. They spare a little time to drop me off. Since it was late.

While waiting for the bus. I decided to open the sparkling water that Yui bought me. "Yuck!" I mouthed spitting it out. Akari and Yui cackled with laughter. "You should see your face, it's red.."

"Why is this being sold? It taste like a ocean water.." I retch, the sour taste in my tongue makes me want to vomit, for real. They continue laughing. "Having fun, huh?"

"Sorry, Hina. It's just..you're really funny." Akari wiped her tears off. They were being so loud at the bus stop. I could hardly tell them to shut up or someone might get pissed.

Soon, the bus arrived, it was my cue to get in. I bid good bye to Akari and Yui, still having a good laugh. "Stay safe, see you tomorrow, Hina.." Akari blew a kiss.

Walking back home— I keep on yawning. I was tired but I'm still aware of where I'm going."Eh? Why is it so dark in this alley?" I blurted.

*Thud* I turn my head. There was nobody there. I took another step forward. I quickly turn around but then again, there was no one. I was the only one alone in this alley. I decided to shrug it off and continue to walk until I got home.