𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

"HIMARI HINAAAA." Akari dramatically screams as if she was — mourning, as you can see. Running across, she was the only loudest person in the hallway. "AAAAH!"

Yesterday, Mom over reacted nd decided to take me to emergency room. My wound got disinfect and she requested to cover my wound a little more. The doctor told me it was fine but she insisted. Now, I look like I went a serious case. Covered with bandages to both of my knees and wrist.

"Are you OK? What happened?" She checked up on me. I nodded my head, "Yes, I'm fine. I just stumble, it's just a little bit scratches.."

Akari rose her eyebrows, "Stumble? It looks like it's much more than that, Hina. Did someone tried to drag you or you encounter the stalker?!"

"No, I didn't. Trust me, I just tripped with my knees first. I was unlucky." I lied, I didn't want them to know that I actually climb up to the fence and fell. It was so dumb. And if I told them what happened will only make them laugh, just like Haruto.

"Fine. As you like, let's go. Yui might get worried, better be careful next time." She says, helping me walk to the class.

The rest of my classmates don't really mind what happened, quite apathetic to think but it's fine. They only care about is when I'm somewhat involved to Takahashi Ran or Ikegami Saito. They are always up for beef.

"Geez, I just saw you fine and well yesterday and now," Yui paused, "I can't imagine letting you two go by ypur own self. I just said be extra careful." She exhaled.

"Hina, Miss Hiromi is looking waiting for you outside. She wants to talk to you." One of my classmates says. I gulped. "I'm going with you," Akari mouthed, "You can't properly walk. Let me just help you out."

I gulped. I already saw Miss Hiromi standing outside the door. She scanned from head to toe. And she was not having any of it, "Let's go to my office.."

Akari left. I tag along Miss Himari as she carefully helped me to walk. The fact that she wanted to talk to me in her office is a sign that I'm in trouble—I was getting anxious.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you yesterday. It seems like you had a bad fall from crossing over the school fence." I widen my eyes. "The school CCTV caught your attempt, a student saw you, Student Himari Hina. Rest assured no one else will know about this, just you and me. Unless you want to talk about it with your closest friends.."

"In this school, we don't tolerate students to cut class. I was expecting that you were better than this," Miss Hina." I was speechless.

First of, I'm not tolerating cutting class. I was just trying to make a quick trip from the gym. This was horrible. "So, you're last resort is to serve detention in a much better way. I've heard that you quite enjoy visiting your friends during the volleyball training, hm?"

"No, not really.." I answered in a low tone voice. "No?"

"Well, I want you to be there next week. We have a symposium to take place in there."

For the last time, I have no choice but to oblige. I always do this, I'm so good at this. I'm always...good at—I paused to look who was knocking at the door.

It appears to be, her. "Ah, Asahi Sora, you're finally here. Come, sit there. The school wanted to congratulate you with your big success.." Miss Hiromi claps in excitement.

Oh—to be loved and valued. It must be so great. Really, really great. I only crossed a fence once and the whole world was up against me..

Asahi Sora's attention landed towards me. I smiled, hoping for her to react the same way but instead she looked at my scraped knee.

And I never felt this conscious of myself before and knowing that she's Takahashi Ran's girlfriend makes it a lot harder for me to take in. I was intimidated.

-
hello this is me, riqing reminding hina to not assume that every girls involved with ran is his girlfriend ksksks. this also feels like new character unlocked, s̶a̶i̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶.

:)))