𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

"Akari, this won't work. She's still mad at me." I doubted her idea to make up with Yui. "For once Hina, you're so good at approaching people. Yui is going to forgive you as soon as you can imagine."

"What if she doesn't?"

Akari paused, "She will forgive you. Friendship is what matters to her, just be gentle and don't put up too much. Like, just be you, you know. Plus, it was three days ago, you've been silent for so long now."

"F-fine, I better practice what I'm going to say first. I'd like to take it seriously." I said. Akari nodded before leaving the classroom to you know —practice.

The railings at the empty space rooftop was wet due to last night's rain. I couldn't find a spot to take some time and let out my feelings. I really do want to make up with Yui but she's so bothered about what I did.

I begin my to practice my words for her, "Yui, I'm sorry for what I've done..only if could hear me out," I paused as I heard a footsteps from behind. It's none other than her, Yui.

She had her arms crossed over her chest with her unbuttoned blouse and usual loose necktie look. She's always that. It's my first to see her around like this and talking to me.

"What do you have to say, Hina?"

I gulped, "Y-ui, it's been three days since we talked I—"

She cut me off. "Listen, I'm only here because Akari told me so. I don't want to lose her too. So, what do you have to say?"

"I just wanted to say that I value our friendship. a LOT, Yui. I'm sorry for what I've done. I thought no one can be this affected by rooting for Saito that time. I thought I was happy to have his back, I'm sorry."

"Still, you voted for him. You rooted for Saito." She responded, "I mean, how can you be this blinf? If I were you Hina, you should leave him before something came up again. He's manipulative punk."

"Just because we talked again doesn't mean I have forgotten about what he did to me. It was all a mistake, Yui. I'm sorry."

"Mistake? Now I know, next time you talk to us, make sure you're clean. I didn't know you were this devoted and secretly in touch with Saito while you hang out with us." Yui turned her back.

I run and stopped her by grabbing her wrist. "I hope you know that I changed my mind and voted for Takahashi Ran. I know you're aware of that."

"Yeah, I know..."

"Yui, are we still in the same boat?"

Yui continues to walk and left me behind. I froze. Trying to contemplate what I'm about to do next. I didn't know Yui could be this affected. It's just that I'm frustrated that she's also acting this way.

Akari appears, she was exhausted from climbing up. "Hina, what happened?"

"She didn't want my apology and she knew that I voted for Ran and not for Saito but it doesn't change the fact that she's mad at me over that."

"Gosh, why is Yui so dramatic these days? Is there a beef going on between her and the guys from the gym?" Akari bit her nails. I shake my head, "Can I be alone for a while, Akari?"

"Oh, yeah sure, don't worry. I will check up on her and I promise you guys will make up at the end of the day.."

"Akari, it's 4:12 in the afternoon. It's almost the end of the day. Just go, I'll go down."

She laughed, "Right. Make sure to come down as soon as you can, it's freezing here."

*She didn't vote for me?* Saito took a step back as he witnessed what happened. He was about to approach Hina before Yui's sudden appearance. But he was glad he didn't. Knowing that Yui could react this way, what more if she found out I was talking to Hina?

Saito made sure to leave the place with Hina being unaware of his presence. *I'd rather leave you and make you treasure your friendship, Hina. That was worth my shot...*