𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Projector, check. The spacious empty theater room. Check. Everything was set up. All they have to do is take Takahashi Ran inside here and it's up to Yui to narrate everything.

This was the best plan they can do. Aimi has given them time to prepare for something to happen. This is it.

"Are you sure about this?" Akari asks. Blowing some dust off on one of the chairs. "What if Ran doesn't believe any of this?"

It's always Akari who doubted. One minute she's all for it and the next thing you know, she's going to question everything that's done for.

Yui shakes her head. "I'm firm with this. It's up for Ran if he believe this..if he's blindly reacting over these. From that moment on, I promised myself that I am going to do everything just to make Hina ignore Ran for her sake, best way possible.

If that's not what you call friendship — then I don't know what that is.

"I just hope Hina doesn't find nor get the idea of any of this." Akari squeezed her hand. Yui suddenly stood up and turned everything off.

"I almost forgot, we also have to show up for our PE. We'd sound suspicious if we don't show up." They hurriedly exited the room. Akari made sure it was locked so that no one can enter aside from them.

On their way, Yui pulled down the pants under neath her skirt. No wonder it looked stuffy earlier. Then, Akari made a quick stop to fully changed into tracksuit.

They saw their classmates already warming up in the school grounds. Hina was at the furthest back, all left alone. "Hina!" Akari waves followed by Yui. They stood beside her, Hina heaves a sigh of relief.

"Now that we're already complete. Find a partner." Mr Kanon appears with his extra loud megaphone.

Yui and Akari pulled each other leaving Hina standing alone among all the students with their partner. They badly want to take Hina but Mr. Kanon would shout at them telling them just a pair.

"Oh, right.  We have an odd number of people." Mr, Kanon stated, "Ah, Himari Hina. I guess you can...stay here, beside me. If one of you is injured, Hina will take over."

Hina looked frustrated. She thought one of her best friend would at least give an effort taking her side, but it turned out, they have more bond with each other. It's always them – Yui and Akari. *Am I still really friends with them or they just feel bad about me?* Hina settled beside Mr. Kanon.

When it was about to start. Mr, Kanon got interrupted again by someone they least expect to see. "Would it be possible if I partner up with Hina?"

"Ishikawa Yuki?" Mr, Kanon croacked. Hina felt a lump on her throat before she stop him. "Yuki, you're not supposed to join. This is our PE class.. There's no way on earth he's going to —"

"Very well, you two are in. Student Himari Hina, partner up with Yuki. Go line up."

There were murmurs. Some giggled while some envied them. Akari cupped her mouth, giggling at the sight. "So he's been treating Hina the best more than we thought.." Yui chuckled. "Good for her."

In this way, she'll have someone to lean on for the following day..........

__

long chapters ahead ;)) exposing time bbY.

i missed u all, sorry i was busy bc med school is making me whack :p