𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

Akari gulps. "This will work, I trust my guts." She gulp again, busy preparing for Ran's ultimate surprise.

She decided to take over the gym since it was empty. After the Tokyo 2020, the professional and student athletes are pretty much taking their time off. "What's all this?" Yui enters.

Akari gasp, almost throwing away the bouquet of flowers. "Geez, you almost ruin my preparation. But, here it is. We just have to stay lowkey and not ruin the surprise.."

"Let's hope Hina would be present so this will work. Also, Ran put a lot of effort writing a letter even though he's not that type of guy who would do that, I can tell he's sincere about it."

"Right, I gotta look over Haruto just in case he borrows Hina again." Yui gestured to go out. Akari tries to hide everything she prepared by covering it up with a blanket.

Yui's plan is to go at lower years room and look for Haruto. It didn't take her long to show up in his class but to her suprise, Haruto wasn't even there.

"Excuse me, where is your classmate, Haruto?"

"Himari Haruto? Ah, he is not present. His grandparents excused him and his sister for a day or two I think, Homeroom Sensei told us."

*Shoot. How the heck is this happening?* Yui walked out of the classroom and rush to find Hina. *There's definitely no way she's not present again, and what are they up to, though?*

"Is Himari Hina around?" She asked her guy classmates. They shook their heads, "Just saw her with old people. I think they head to the office or something,"

Leaving her with no choice. She sprinted across the crowded hallway. Yui is really eager to make this happen, with her and Ran.

"Hina! Hina!" She shouts her name as soon as she saw her walking out from the Teacher's Office. She placed both of her hands on Hina's arm, slightly shaking her. "Where the heck are you going and why are you always...going away?"

Hina looked back at her grandparents and Haruto before she respond to Yui. "Uhm, this is not supposed to be..Alright, since I've been like trying to hide this from the three of you,"

"..My parents are actually going to divorce like real, real. The court needs our presence and for the past few days that I'm missing out it's because of this." Hina paused, "But please don't tell Ran about this..Please,"

Yui cupped her mouth. She didn't know. All she knows is that she's doing something else. "Oh no, Hina..I'm so sorry."

"No, it's alright. I guess this is it. But I really have to go, hmm? I will try to catch up. I'll be back as soon as I can." Hina was about to leave when Yui grab her by her wrist.

"Will you be able to make it back after class? Like, this afternoon?"

*It's now or never, It's about time that I also have to take part of this.* Yui thought as she waits for Hina's reply, "Y..yeah?"

"For real? Like, please be sure, please. Go to class after you settle things down. Alright?"

Hina placed her hand on top of Yui's nodding, "Yes, I will come back. I'm not going for jail, I'm sure." She jokes before leaving.

Yui sighs. *Yeah, for sure. But, someone is desperately waiting for your return and please...show up.*

And the day goes by, the three of them just have to wait for the time when Himari Hina finally shows up. They're all waiting, anticipating for her return because we all know, she promised.