𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

The scarf sits snug to my skin, soft and gentle. I adjusted my shoes before entering the room filled with pure excitement about our family trip this weekend. I'm telling Yui and Akari about it.

"Woah, you're becoming more fashionable lately. Is it the part of moving on process?" Akari jokes. "No, definitely not. Dad's friend gifted it to me. "Pretty."

"Hina, since next week is the sports week. After that I have been planning on having sleep over after our housewarming party over the weekend.." Yuki boasted, they just moved into their new house. Plus, she never really offers to let people come over except for us. "It's going to be blast."

"Is it really going to be a sleep over or something else? But unfortunately, I can't."

"Why not?"

"Uhm, this weekend we'll be having family vacation in one of my Uncle's resort. I can't miss the chance. I also missed my Uncle."

Yuki pouted. "That's fine, you should take that chance. Perhaps let's move to the sleep over thing when everyone is free. I want you two to be there."

"So considerate." I pinch her cheeks. "Right, Hina you're nicchoku this week. In case you forgot. Mr, Kanon left a sticky note on my desk, he thought my desk was yours but it has your name in it. It also says you should be in charge listing down names of students who wants to join the track and field events."

Nicchoku – someone who does the daily duties, such as cleaning the black board and writing on the log book.

"Why me? I thought I'm next week." I sighed. Being nicchoku is exhausting, I have to chase my classmates from time to time just to keep in check — it will be lot tougher since everyone else are looking forward for sports week but none of them would like to participate for sure.

"Well, I don't know why Mr. Kanon is fond with you lately..."

Fond with me? Is it because I'm close with Yuki the past few days?

I decided to go in front and write my name on the top board just to let my classmates know I was in charged. "Everyone, I'm in charge with homeroom duties today," I announced, "So, if you're interested  to participate for track and field, just reach out for me."

Nobody pays attention. Everyone else just kept talking, and laughing. "Arigato." I sit down. "This is fun."

*I should be able to recruit somebody soon, or else I'd be the one to be voluntarily listed in the track and field. This is too cruel. I repeat, being nicchoku is tiring.*

"Hey, Hina I have an idea, if you can't recruit our classmates, why don't you ask someone to volunteer for us that is from Sports Department? Someone like Yuki or Ran? Knowing that they're already good at sports, it can also give our block a chance to win every single category." Yui suggests.

"Seriously, Yui? What do you take me for? I won't do that. I don't take advantages of any of my friends."

"Why not? Maybe Sora is going to use Ran for her block." Akari butts in. "I'll try it then."