𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

"Mom, what I'm telling you is about Dad and I hope you'd listen to me for just a little moment." Hina nervously unlock her phone and reveals a photo of her Dad and Banri.

Mrs. Himari furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She snatched it away from Hina's shaky hands, "What's this? Is this Hideki?"

She nodded. "Y-yes, Mom. I saw them back in Tokyo. I was—"

"...You followed them in Tokyo?! And why the heck would you do that?" Mrs. Himari puts down the phone, her chest started heaving up and down. "I..why would you do that Hina?"

"Because, I needed some answers, Mom. Ever since that woman came here and act as if she's a good person with good intention, she was planning to steal Dad from us. Now he's this cold type of person and he can't even stay here with us. Do you even wonder why he's not planning to have a vacation as family? It's because of that woman named Banri."

Mrs. Himari sat down on the ground, hands on her face. "I can't believe Hideki would do this," Hina knelt, "Mom,"

She took it by heart, Mrs. Himari put her head down for a second, "..Alright, I will talk to him as soon as he's back from Tokyo. Right now, I'm gonna have a call to your grandparents. I think it will be better to handle things with just the two of us."

*I didn't know this is what it takes for us to live with my grandparents.* Hina agreed. She carefully made her Mom stand up and sit down, giving her a glass of water. "You should go home after you eat. It's not good for you to stay here."

"What about you?"

"I'm alright," Mrs. Himari paused, "Hina, one last thing." Hina turns around, "Yes?"

"Don't involve yourself in this matter anymore. Please, stay away from any of this."

That. She's not sure, but she's going to try her best.....to resolve this conflict and find someone at fault. "I'm going home now."

Hina decided to take a nap before mustering up some courage to go back to school tomorrow. For now, she needed a rest from all this.

*Bzz*.  A multiple text message popped up. Too tired to open it, she forced herself unlock her phone.

Unknown

あなたは今京都にいますか?
Are you in Kyoto now?

あなたは食べましたか?
Did you eat?

なぜ私のテキストに答えないのですか?
Why aren't you answering my text?

あなたは誰?▌
Who are you?
read 3:03pm

Unknown typing. . .

ハ..その私
Ha..it's me

▮髙橋 藍
Ran Takahashi
read 3:09pm

*No..way?* Hina dropped her phone. Trying to conceal her squeal by planting her face to one of her pillows. As if the adrenaline kicked inside her system. She suddenly felt so much energy in her. *We're finally exchanging text? Should I be cold in replying? Ahh.*

うん ..▮
Oh..
delivered 3:39pm