𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"I'm looking for Ichibangase Aimi?" Yui continues to look for her despite the time. She took the bus to meet her at Aimi's home. Her class monitor in school informed her that Aimi was absent due to sickness.

Aimi's neighborhood is a big one. Her place where Yui's standing was the most unique and bizarre one. *She's loaded.* She thought before ringing the doorbell.

"Who is it?" A woman's voice spoke through. "Ah, I'm looking for Ichibangase A-ami."

"Oh, are you looking for my maid's daughter? She's currently outside doing some errands. If you're—"

"Yui?" She turned around. There goes Aimi on her pajamas, completely surprised.

"..Ah, excuse me. It's okay. Thank you," Yui didn't let the woman over the speaker finished as she finally saw her.

She looked away. Embarrassed, she kept twisting her pajamas. "Why are you here?"

"I'm here to ask you some things about Asahi Sora, if it's alright?"

"You went all the way here to ask about Asahi Sora? Are you out of your mind? I already helped Hina and it cost my friendship with Sora, I have nothing now." She sighed. "..But now you're here for Hina, it made me realize you really value your friendship."

"Shoot your questions. I will try to answer them, honestly." Aimi crossed her arms. "After this, can we pretend we don't know each other? I don't want to be involved in this mess anymore. It was a luck when Sora didn't cause trouble towards me."

"Sure." Yui approves, "What's Sora really like? Behind those perfect image she used to have in school?"

"She's talented as a gymnast. It's her passion and her whole life was planned out by her rich parents but it Sora feels like she can't satisfy her them when it comes to her achievements. She thinks that way, all the time. Her parents couldn't careless. They're always away. So she became abusive with her wealth. That's when I came across her, I was weak, nobody wanted me because I was poor and I'm only working in a wealthy family. Well, my mom took me with her and her job as a maid."

Aimi continues, "She has become manipulative when she couldn't get what she wanted. Like the time she liked a guy named Fukiyama Taichi, way older than her. She kept him close to her heart but he turned her down multiple of times. Then, Ran appeared. As far as I know, it wasn't part of Sora's plans to use him or get to know him. But she dropped that idea of having Taichi. Instead she focused to Ran, she kept him waiting over and over...made his heart crushed because, Sora wanted everyone to feel the exact same thing she felt when she got refused."

"....She put barrier to everyone she likes and stepped up on hurting other people by abusing her power, she pays people to get things done And that's Asahi Sora behind her perfect image."

*The more I ask for Sora's background, the more people gets involved. This is horrifying.* Yui clasp her hands, "It's weird to think that I'm not surprised anymore..but here's one thing I want to know, has Sora really won the gold medal?"

"Oh, you meant the time she comes back and made everyone applaud with her achievement she brought to the school?" Aimi fell into laughter, "She failed at preliminary rounds, she cried over the phone asking me for help or options I could give..I told her none and she ended the call by saying she's going to get a gold medal when she comes back."

"She paid for it?"

"Uhuh, that's how it works. All that nasty things. She also kept on saying that she's going to make Ran this perfect person so that she can show him off to her parents, again. Her family couldn't care less. It's all in her head, she's attention deprived."

"I suggest that you should talk to Sora's parents over this matter. Who knows they'll be able to put a stop to this."

"Aren't they paying the school to disclose her bad behaviors? And I have to get through her first before I'm able to talk with her?"

"Lies, she made those up to stop others from meddling in her life. I have her parents business card, I can give it to you tomorrow." Yui nodded. "Yes, please."  

Before Yui could bid goodbye Aimi suddenly asks a question. "Are you going to tell them?"

"About what?" Yui replied. "My real status, that I'm...poor. I'm,"

"No, of course not. That's not my business. I know you have a good heart Ichibangase Aimi."