𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

I don't want to go to school. It has been four days since it happened, Yui and Akari are back at the shop once again only to talk it out to me. But I'm sad, frustrated.

They've been trying to convince me to go to school but I don't have any energy to face others. Still, "I don't want to go to school..I don't feel like it,"

"Listen, Hina at this rate. You're gonna have your parents talk with our homeroom teacher and you might fail."

I already knew the consequences. I took it all up the first time I didn't go to school. Yui exactly know what to do, she has to bring something up.

"Are you aware that the video is still posted? It has 11,550K views."

"Great, I can't wait for it to blew up. Like, come back here when it reached million views." I bluntly said. Yui stopped me. "And I think I know who exactly posted it..." She inhaled, "Asahi Sora."

"Asahi Sora?" Akari and I said in unison.

The free practice is closed for everyone who wishes to watch their favorite player as the regional tournament approaches.

I went straight to the gym. This time around I'm no longer confronting Takahashi Ran, I'm confronting his lover. Asahi Sora.

"Hey, hey, hey," Yuji didn't let me enter. "I'm here for Sora." I replied.

"Not for Ran? Why?" He was confused. I took the chance and come up to her. Fist curled into ball. I was weak, but I can't control myself either.

Ran saw me. He dropped the ball and chase me while I was already near Sora, "Why would you do that?" She got startled, I can't even distinguish the look on her face. "Huh?"

Akari and Yui finally has also arrived, panting after chasing me. Yuji blocked their way, "Ah, seriously, girls."

Ran meddles. Standing between, stretching his arm to put a distance to both of us. "What the hell is happening?" Ran raised his voice.

Sora straighten her posture and say, "I don't know? She's..she's been harassing me since yesterday."

"Say that again? me? harassing you? No, I will never. Remember the day you—" Ran cuts me off.

"Hina, could you stop for a second and think of what you're doing?" I didn't notice Sora was already panicking. He pushed me aside.

Now it all make sense to me. The day I was called at the office, she was there too. Nobody else know about the footage except Miss Hiromi and I. She was the user who posted the video. The one who spread it online, she's the culprit behind this all.

Asahi Sora kept her acting good. I could only watch her. Ran was so worried, "Now it's not the time to talk, so I suggest you to leave.. Hina," Ran spoke to me again. That was his last words before picking her up. The three of us didn't move a muscle, we knew it was all Asahi Sora's act.

This is a feud, that is only starting.

"We still lack evidence..Hina," Yui crossed her arms, "And how on earth did you walk so fast?"

-
she's a runner, she's a track starrr lmfao i'm kidding.

thank you for 6k reads, lemme know if u want a playlist made for ran, i can give u guys my spotify link. ilysm! <3

ig: goldr4ntakahashi

edit: i changed my ig un to ranofus.