𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

In the middle of intensive free practice. Ran was called out by someone. They told him it was an emergency and he was asked to walk out of the gym for a few minutes.

As soon as he stepped out from the door. Someone pulled him and gave him unexpected embrace. He pulled away but he never intend to pushed her hard. "Sora.."

You could see it in his face — disconsolate. Ran couldn't stand every second of her being on his sight but she looked awful.

"I-I'm happy you're back. I thought I'd lose my mind." She blurted. It was nonsense. "I've missed you.."

"We're so over Sora. I don't even know why you have to talk to me. It's never gonna change. I've learned so much and reflected upon my actions before. Stop this, it's the end." Ran explained himself over and over again.

"No, you're not over me. I just know that." Sora crosses her arms.

Then she looked over to her side and she noticed a forming silhouette. Someone was hiding behind the wall. She immediately thought of it as none other than — Himari Hina.

Sora pushed her luck once again, she tried to pull him closer, few inches away from his face. "I said, I missed you. I can't picture myself being alone without you, Ran."

That's when it hit him. *Sora, needs help.* He stood there trying to figure out what he has done. Sora was persistent and she keeps pulling him again and again while he tried his best to back away.

"We could be together..again, yes? Just give me some time to get my life together, OK?" She begged.

Sora didn't even let him talk and she pulled him closer with all her energy. She kissed Ran. He backs away, speechless.

It was Hina's cue to leave when she heard enough and she knew that long pause means something else. It registered through her mind that they kissed. It was a thick reason for her to leave.

"Sora.. Let's not do this, don't do this to yourself." Ran said it clear.  "It's over, Sora. You can't.. just show up and do this to me or the others anymore..."

He continued, "For a moment there, I thought I did something wrong that's why you've become like this and I thought I have to stay with you until you're okay. This time, I won't buy any of your excuses, apologies or anything else..."

Sora shook her head, "No, you can't live without me. I'm the only person that can understand you. I can give you everything. You're not sure about what you're saying."

Ran stares at the ground, "...I'm sure about it. Now that I know who will own my heart and values my worth as a person. It's funny how I took it all for granted because I know for a fact that I'm fit to anyone else's standards for a woman's taste. I just knew it, but I never realized how I'm crazy over one particular person. It's not even you."

Sora froze. Ran goes back to the gym, he even made sure no one will get across the glass door and interrupt him again.

He let out a deep breath. *I finally made it clear. I hope she gets what she deserved.*

__

hear me out. listen to in my head by peter manos for the next chapter because it suits so well.

we love drama, so listen to that, it just hits different. imagine it's ran's pov to hina.

btw, hina x ran end game??