𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

"Listen, everyone. I have an exciting news." Dad says, he was hiding something behind his back. I wipe off my hands and return to the counter. Mom flipped the signage board from open to closed  and sat beside Haruto.

"Ta da!" He showed us four tickets to a high end place. I had to take one just to look what it was. "We're going on a weekend trip to your oji's resort." Haruto and I clapped our hands like a seal. We have been looking forward to seeing Uncle for some time.

"I saved up enough money for our expenses, so don't hesitate to buy things there. Of course, for food it's free. After all, your uncle has missed you very much," Dad says. Mom smiled at him whilst pulling him into a hug, "I don't know what I would do without you Hideki."

Haruto coughs. I laughed, they were just being sweet. I'm always used to it — I like it that way. "Hey, you should be like that too. All sweet and caring for your girlfriend." I proceeded to tease him. He rolled his eyes, "You know after experiencing a bitter limelight because of you, I decided to prioritize study now...."

"Sesh, whatever you say. You can't hit on girls. You're too young."

"Right, Hina. Did Yuki wants another set of lunch this week?" Mom pulled away from my Dad's warm embrace.

I shook my head. "Uh, no. But I think he'll be okay with just green tea or herbal tea that you used to make. He kept telling me it boost his energy."

"Ane, can you ask Yuki what gives him energy? Is it the herbal tea or you?" Haruto runs for his life. Mom gave me a suspicious look in return, "Hina, if Yuki is asking you out, he better ask for our approval first..."

My parents have learned the lesson. It was because of my accidental confession of how Saito broke me. They got mad at him, bur I refused to let them talk to him. Forgiveness wasn't all I needed, time is.

But why are we suddenly talking about approval? It's never gonna happen.

"Aha, me being asked by Ishikawa Yuki? No, he's not asking me out..haha." I wish I didn't blush so fast, that I had some ability to keep my emotions to myself. 

"I see, but whoever is trying to pursue my beautiful daughter's heart once again, they have to deal with me." We chuckled. "Okay, let's go back to work after 30 minutes..."

"Ah, dad. There's a lady at the entrance, she's been standing there the whole time." Haruto informed us. We all look at her. She was dressed elegantly, had her shopping bags with her.

Dad was hesitant to open the door for her. Mom wanted to but he told him to stay put. "Look at you now, Hideki..."

"Excuse me? Who are you?"