𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼

We've arrived in the mall. Hoshi Mall スター (Star Mall) It is quite famous for having bizarre interior design and authentic clothing.

People from other places travel here not only because it's very far from Tokyo or the central Kyoto but most of the high end products that gets sold out in a matter of hours in the city. In this mall, it's always available because of only few people are buying things here.

I'd say the people that come to visit here, splurges a lot of cash. They're loaded. So, the possibility of meeting my friends or classmates here is zero.

It's also nice because I do not want to be bothered. Except from three people; Yui, Akari and Aimi.

"So, where do you want to go first?" I ask Haruto, he's been clutching on his stomach since we got here. "Let's grab some breakfast first, I totally forgot to make you one back home. Gomen."

After we ate and barely finishing my iced coffee. The real shopping begins. I couldn't grab ahold of Haruto as he walks in any direction possible which left me thinking that he has been here for a long time.

"Slow down." I told him as he picks up a pair of shoes and shove it in front of my face. "Do you really want that?" I asked him again. "I don't know, why don't you give me some time..Look around first, then I'll tell you."

So, I did. I drag myself to a different aisle. Looking for something nice that might catch my attention. Bags, clothes, shoes. I kept on looking.

Amidst of going over and over different aisle. I was too taken away that I didn't even realize I was at the furthest part already. I quickly put the blouse back to its place and jog across the mall only to find out I couldn't find Haruto to the same spot I left him.

Confused. I halted next to a rest longue. Looking around, trying to look for him. Haruto was wearing a stripe clothes on, it wouldn't be hard to spot him. I was already getting nervous.

"H-ina?" I flinched. The owner of that voice was so familiar that I could already picture him out. I turn around and I was right.

"Saito?"

We both look shocked. "Wow, this is unbelievable. Like, hold on. I'm not stalking you in the first place." He says. I nodded, "I know, it's nice meeting you. But-"

"Now, that we've met after few months. Perhaps would you like to grab some coffee? No strings attached. Just, catching up maybe?"

I shook my head. "I don't think so, you see. It's not a really good time..I'm looking for my brother and I can't find him anywhere. So please, maybe next time."

"Haruto? He is with you? Where did you see him?" Saito bombarded her with questions, "I'm sure he's here somewhere. Please, let me help you find him."

I was hesitant. As much as possible, I do not want to affiliate myself with him ever again. I promise myself that. But here we are. The world is too small for both of us. "O-okay." I replied. "Trust me, I won't bother you like I did before." Saito made himself clear.

Saito took my hand then we head straight to the nearest lift. "It's better to report this to the security so that we can find him through CCTV. Did you call him by any chance?"

"No, he barely uses his phone unless he's at school."

"Damn it, don't worry Hina. We're going to find him." He assured me. I was firm with it. He held onto my hand while my other hand was fiddling on the railings. I can't explain what I feel right now.

The lift was about to close but a couple came running and pressed the open button numerous times as if it was almost breaking. Apparently, the lift opened the couple eagerly shove themselves inside.

We took a step back. As they were back facing us but once the girl turns around. Then she faced me.

"Akari?"

To my surprise, she's not alone......