𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

"What's in for me?" The lady in her casual clothing had finally met up Sora, she on the other hand covered in black leather jacket, black long skirt and a mask. "Tell me what's your name first and how do you know Himari Hideki?"

"Old lovers, but it was nothing serious. I got close to him when we're graduating. Attractive man he was. I saw his off springs. They all look beautiful, don't you think?" She reach out for a cigarette stick. "Call me Banri."

"Very well then, Banri. I have something for you."

She cut Sora off. "Is it true that you pay fortune?"

"Yes, and you, wouldn't believe that so I have to meet you. This is a waste of time if you decline my offer." Sora crossed her legs, "Have you been dating someone lately?"

"No, with me being in this situation, I can't even raise my own kid, I've given up.." She huffs the smoke put from her nose. "Tough life, being addicted to alcohol, gambling...hm, smoking." She taps the ash tray. "Let me get this straight, you want me to be Hideki's concubine?"

"You got it. I bet you missed touches from someone. Last time you did it was from your previous partner, am I right? It's not that hard really, it's a win win."

"How long will this go?"

"Depends. I will give you apartment to live and an allowance. Just do your job keeping him away from his family." Sora took one stick and was lit by Banri. "Deal."

"Kid, one tip. You look young and has fortune up ahead, I suggest you should quit..smoking, this isn't good for you."