𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

"Hina, Your gut says right Asahi Sora is the one who posted the CCTV footage. Sorry."

Yui spits the milk she was drinking as Hina recalls what was the Saito's cryptic message was about. "Sora was behind it all? I knew it. You shouldn't have stop me when I had a chance to rip her hair off frim her scalp." She shook her head in amusement, "I'm also assuming she's the one who hired the guy to scare you."

Sigh. Just thinking about everything that happened to me makes my head hurts. If it's all true then, why Sora is so focused to me? Is it because Ran is involved?

"By the way, what was your parents reaction when they found out about yesterday?"

"It was fine." I smile unknown to my senses. "Hey, hey, what's that smile for? I was referring to your parents not that Ran walking you home experience." Yui jokingly pushed me.

Akari giggled, "Hey, tell us about it. Admit it, it felt kinda unreal walking with someone who is good looking, talented athlete, huh?"

"I don't know, we didn't really talk that much, but he met my brother. That annoying ass." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, that's something. Maybe he didn't want talk because he's reserved. Like literally, maybe he just want to accompany you because to be honest, if I were in your shoes I'd whale on how scary it was."

"Maybe. But anyways, I think I just have to keep my mind off to what happened yesterday. It still scares me."

"Fine, but seriously. We have to catch Sora and her fishy motives, it's not healthy anymore, she's halluci—"

Yui wasn't able to finish her sentence when Ran appeared out of the blue. Akari gasps. While I found myself already greeting with him. "I just drop by to tell you that I might be late to accompany you going home since the free practice rules has gotten stricter. But I promise, I'll take you home."

"Oh-okay." I replied. He then catch up with his friends. Inside my head, I wanted to ask him about Asahi Sora.

*If he's going to accompany me later today, how about her? We all are aware that she is his top priority aside from volleyball...* I stare back at the two: Akari and Yui.

"Huh? Don't tell me he'll let you tag along while Sora is beside him. That's so stupid." Yui clicked her tongue. "I know right, why can't he just choose one of you?"

I exhaled. I didn't know going home with him would be such a hassle..... Should I call this off? Or just let this go for a while? But he promised. So, I'm taking risk for my convenience.

"I'm going with him, regardless." I responded. Akari held out both of her hands with two thumbs up, "Make that wench jealous. She's been having so much fun making you suffer, a little push to her wouldn't be that bad, you have us."

-

yALLL im crying. Ran finally noticed me, he viewed my story last night. it was my second attempt :"))) im so happy. i was hyped!

take care lysm <3!!