𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

Saturday Night. I pick up the washed plates and utensils from the dishwasher. Ring some orders. Until a group of costumers came in.

"Hina, it's your cue." Mom hurriedly enter the restroom. I look at myself in the mirror. Sweats, pale face is all I can see. That's me. My aching feet is also killing me but I'm trying my best to work hard.

"Hina?" Ishikawa Yuki recognized me.  I panicked for a moment, "Don't worry, Ran is not with me." He added.
*As if I was looking for him.* I thought. So he's here, no wonder when they all entered the shop, they were all looking tall figurine. He was out with his friends. I could hardly recognize them. "Hey, were you that Himari Hina?" I don't have any idea. "Yeah?"

"The one who fell from the —" Yuki squeezed his thighs. "Aha, nothing. We'd like to get udon noodles for 4 people." I took their orders. I know what exactly they meant. "Do you happen to sell beers?"

I said yes but I take it back. "Athletes are prohibited to drink right?"

"J-just once, Hina. Let's keep this a secret." He winked. I'd gladly take his pleading but the rest, I'm not sure. They made fun of me. But, "Alright."

Speaking of, a group of old customers called me. "Hey, get me additional beer here, Sapporo and Suntory."

I went straight to my Dad. He's the one in charge with serving beers as he doesn't let me for some reason. "Six sapporo and two suntory."

"We're out of sapporo, don't worry I'll them know."

Dad left the kitchen and talked to them. The next thing I heard was the sound of glass shattering startling everybody. I look back to see Dad was laying flat on the floor. "I said, I want saporro. Is that too hard to get?"

Yuki helped him up but the drunk man swung his arm and smacked him really hard that his mouth bled. I rush to help him get up.

"What the hell is happening here? You drunkards, you better get out of here before I call the police!" Mom screams before helping Dad up.

"Oh no, you too?" Mom finally saw Yuki. She's all worried, Haruto gave him an ice pack. Yuki was smiling through the pain. He was odd. 

With just what happened, it made me ask one thing—what's with me and volleyball players these days?